Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Woman have to be in the photo

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-

Look at me!! Im doing funny pose and my orbitter is taking the photo!!!

serious buy a watch fuel
646E3653 7095 4FFC A4BD 9E1DB7B3AC3D
B4295E30 C88A 4DA0 A8CF A6C5867DD1E0
F77F1C28 C1F7 46D7 99C1 4314C2A5C07A

Whenever I see someone taking a selfie I want to grab their phone and shove it up their ass.
I wish I was tall and low inhib enough to do this.

This honestly doesn't bother me since she is the reason all that happened.

Imagine the poor wagiecels in the back having to make all that food

Lol at McDonalds. Real men are going to Burger King.

If I was a politician, I'd make a law that it's illegal for women to shove themselves in every goddamm picture.
If they get caught, they get thrown acid in their face and are forced to be 10 years in isolation cell. Throughout that time, they're force-fed male hormones so when they get out, they're thought as men. That's when they'll realize being an ugly man is a disadvantage
full

Jfl at waisting all that food on a twitter post. No way she's gonna eat all that. She's making the McDonald's employees that barely make minimum wage make her all that for free

Whenever I see someone taking a selfie I want to grab their phone and shove it up their ass.
I wish I was tall and low inhib enough to do this.
Based. I can never get why normies enjoy taking selfies and posting them on the Internet. It makes me feel that whoever's posting must be full of themselves.

Sure. Probably.

I think i ate a few burgs out of their trash in the early '90's. Really tasty stuff!
Why not now

The

Nearest one is very far away. More than 50 miles.
cuck if you don't move more than 50 miles next to one ngl

Not a joke, without Burger King men turn to soy and then begins betabuxxing. If soys could just taste a good Burger King burger they would realise their wicked ways and take women rights away. Theres a reason why burger kings are so rare compared to star bucks...

Not a joke, without Burger King men turn to soy and then begins betabuxxing. If soys could just taste a good Burger King burger they would realise their wicked ways and take women rights away. Theres a reason why burger kings are so rare compared to star bucks...
I can make my own burger cheaper.