Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Woman hires a hitman to kill his bluepill husband. He forgives her.

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
-
Really? She was asking the hitman, who was an undercover cop, to pay attention when killing him because she was supposed to wash the dirty. And the fool? Forgives her?

lmfao she was probably gonna use her husbands money to murder him, fucking murder-buxxing beta

He knows he gonna have to go through dating apps again JFL.

I wish penitentiary detention did not segregate by gender so she could see if living with the guilt of what she did really is the worse punishment she could get.

Cucked into the next dimension

Pacifists are a danger to themselves.

He was thinking about the kids seeing their mother in jail. Actuallly, a selfless human being.

the fact that people this cucked exist...

Things have gotten so bad a guy would rather deal with a homicidal wife than try to date again

Yes. Hes making a calculated decision it seems.

She should be sent to the streets of Malaysia.

He would rather die than be alone

Motivated by $400,000 life insurance. Lol and the cuck thinks she cares about him.

She wouldn't do that to chad. A chad husband is worth more than 400k to foids.

You think a female would forgive a man for that? She would enjoin it all the way. Females are evil and these fools wont accept it. Like I do always say, if we could see a female outside for what she is inside, we would be all faggots.

You think a female would forgive a man for that? She would enjoin it all the way. Females are evil and these fools wont accept it. Like I do always say, if we could see a female outside for what she is inside, we would be all faggots.

They would be extra furious that a lowly sub 8 almost wiped them out.

"I don't have to worry about judgement from my family, breaking his heart..."

Women are like a cardboard printed image, no substance, nothing behind.

Good for him she was too incompetent to hire a real hit man...

"It would be messy in the house...tee hee hee!!!!"

Cuckmaxxing. What a soy faggot!!!!