Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman in 7 year marraige DUMPS husband...

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
...and gets with Obiwan Kenobi a short while later.

Brutal.

d5D3V-N6nO9syZWf4ty9BwxgqbY5MnEyl6cRiK1BLrA.jpg

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/21/mary-elizabeth-winsteads-ex-denies-threatening-ewan-mcgregor/

Divorce is no different than cheating: You are forsaking your current man do go have relations with another man.

Heartless and wretched.

Also, why would you even marry a divorced woman? She already fully committed to someone else. How can she possibly fully commit to you? It's all so disgusting.

ItheIthe said:
Divorce is no different than cheating: You are forsaking your current man do go have relations with another man.

Heartless and wretched.

Also, why would you even marry a divorced woman? She already fully committed to someone else. How can she possibly fully commit to you? It's all so disgusting.

Exactly, if she gave up on a 7 yr marriage just to fuck another male a little while later its clear shes doing it just for the fame. Typical female mindset.

ItheIthe said:

Heartless and wretched.

Any disgusting femorrhoid who divorces without the male initiating should be stoned to death or if you want to be leniant, be given 1000 lashes. Divorce is the equivalent of adultery to me.

ItheIthe said:

Well, I would call it breech of contract.  I don't know why simple contract law is not enforced here.

Tuttle said:
Well, I would call it breech of contract.  I don't know why simple contract law is not enforced here.

Because the Degenerate Left enjoys destroying any sense of morality, loyalty, and family.

Ewan McGregor is a God. I'm glad he's slaying.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back