Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Woman in history who where heros, inventors great visionists and gives great presents to the human world

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
Here is the list:

Thanks for you attention

@FemaleInventionsLOL

literally the only i can think of is marie curie and well she didnt achieve it on her own

Jean d'Arc, but war is not a gift to mankind.

Not true. There was a umm... nevermind

thanks for full list, i was curious to see that, you didnt disappoint me

Those are the only foids worth respecting.

Just looked it up and they were really clasping at straws. I mean, they included the lady who invented the ice cream mixer or something jfl. Of course, there were a couple, like some Chinese lady who helped with isolating stem cells, but the main thing to take away is that if you have to Google it, there aren't a whole lot of them.

b-b-b-but that's only because women were prevented from pursuing science due to patriarchal systemic oppression structural uhh.. structures

And normies want to place female “achievements” higher than males’. Fuck normies

Apparently they did invent a few things check up the wikipedia page it isn't that long tbh

Change back to old avi REEEEEEEE
Christmax

ngl i am going to soon