Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Woman killed her three sons because she feared they would grow up to beat women

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
She was sentenced to only 37 years. Any man would've been given death sentence in the same situation. By the way, the guy who got her pregnant was jailed as well just cause he fucked her when she was 17. Talk to me about privilege.

Insanity plea. Still, abhorrent.

37 for a foid seems like a lot. Of course I'm sure she'll only a fraction in those fancy women prisons.

8093168A 7E8E 4B0B 9713 0E6949F624B5

They look like siblings.

Yet us incels are the violent ones

mfw the guy who got her pregnant is probably gonna end up serving more time/having his life more fucked up than the foid who murdered the kids

HONK HONK

Yikes! Those misogynist kids should have known better

I wish she would've gotten 137 years instead.

At least she cannot drive anymore.

Women should not be allowed to have kids.

The empathetic gender. Natural parental instinct.

ITcels loading an excuse...

Female logic at its best
Will fuck a bad boy wife beater
Will also kill their children to keep them from becoming the men they would choose to fuck

Why was she charges with manslaughter when the article literally says she suffocated them to death on purpose.
Wtf clown world, how cucked can that judge be.

Conclusive proof that foids are the most violent and degenerate beings ever to walk on this planet. FUCKING CUNTS.

IT won't touch this

If these guys were all incels - better to be dead for them

On the good side, sex haver spawn is now 6ft underground.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back