Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Woman laments lack of relationship, tells people to stop DMing her

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
Don’t know if someone has posted this already, but it made me almost spit out my hot coco. Sorry for mobile dimensions, I only use .Co on my phone.

E50D9AAC 26DA 4EA8 87AF BBFF7C2396E9

Link to thread:

Please do not PM me... Chad only.

I'm gonna give her the advice so many people have given me: Don't vent, solve your problems. She's mad because all she wanted to do was vent, she wasn't really interested in addressing her loneliness. This is a volcel.

Please do not PM me... Chad only.
They live lives so alien to us. I would be euphoric if I had an army of beckies at my beck and call (no pun intended)
I'm gonna give her the advice so many people have given me: Don't vent, solve your problems. She's mad because all she wanted to do was vent, she wasn't really interested in addressing her loneliness. This is a volcel.
Based

"during this pandemic"

how about being in a relationship ever?
foids are unbearable

Foid "logic": "I want to be known as sexually desirable, but I never want to be hit on (except by Chad)."

This was why foreveralonewomen went private. TOO MANY OFFERS.

But some people believe they can be femcels.

This was why foreveralonewomen went private. TOO MANY OFFERS.

But some people believe they can be femcels.
Unbelievable. The worst part is she doesn’t even have any pics and she’s flooded with attention

“Femcels” in a nutshell

Hey femcels: Chad has a magical personality detector and he can tell you have a bad personality and that you call men "moids" online. Dis why u femcel, sweaty. Big yikes.

Hope she gets cancer.

Toilet gets a taste of isolation incels lived through their entire life and has a meltdown.

Corona chan u know what to do...

I fucking hate this stuff. At least try to solve the problem right?
She could message one of them back, worst case scenario, she could get rid of him 15 minutes later after a short text chat.
She is not having a baby with the guy over the net, what is the big deal?