Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman on Reddit gets incel-type guy fired for being quiet and shy because that was "creepy"

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★

Society is fucking garbage.

That is sickening

How is an incel supposed to have decent copes if we are being banished from STEM?

Women hold all the power in society.

/r/TrollXChromosomes/ isn't that just a troll sub ?

Death to all femoids.

This follow-up post from the OP (and the 90 upvotes it received) is total rage fuel:

It's the regular brogrammer stuff: dude is totally socially-awkward, never talks to anyone, never smiles, when you tell him to cheer up he gets angry and gives you these silly "death stares"... This is more job-related, but he seems to be extra mean in code reviews (for those who don't know about programming, it's when a programmer "reviews" the code another programmer wrote) when the reviewee is a woman. He only talks to male coworkers, although not much, but female coworkers, he shuns. Answers in monosylabes, cuts the conversation short and in a couple of times he's been very rude when doing that.
But what really tilted the field for us was, who are acustomed to these "low-key woman-haters", was when one of my coworkers caught him reading an MRA site and making comments about how women get hired in our field only because the companies need a diversity quota. We brought this concern to HR (which has been amazing in my time here, really trying to make the whole place a welcoming one for all people and not just virgin white men) and they had a talk to him. I don't know what he said, but he ended up being fired.

I am VERY surprised that we haven't seen more office shootings in recent years.

Women will infect any community they are able to infiltrate,only because there is validation and attention to be extracted.

Girls in STEM, nerdy girls, gamer girls, etc. all have the most extreme and psychotic hatred of incel/ugly/low status men. They're far worse than any Stacy. Stacy is a downright ANGEL in comparison.

lol I remember this from the old r/incels

We all know the real reason he got fired: He was a subhuman.

If he was at least a Chad lite his behavior would be "mysterious"

JFL look at the name of the subreddit.

Girls in STEM, nerdy girls, gamer girls, etc. all have the most extreme and psychotic hatred of incel/ugly/low status men. They're far worse than any Stacy. Stacy is a downright ANGEL in comparison.

You're not kidding! I've experienced it first-hand on numerous occasions.

lol imagine going through years of an intensive and difficult STEM program, neglecting your young social life to satisfy your studies, only to get fired for being your regular incel self

wagies BTFO

This follow-up post from the OP (and the 90 upvotes it received) is total rage fuel:

I am VERY surprised that we haven't seen more office shootings in recent years.

She also virgin shamed men. Holy fuck. I'm seething.

JFL look at the name of the subreddit.

The sub might be called "trollxchromosomes" but they're not even trolls, at least not in the traditional sense. The views they express are their actual views, they're not LARPing if that's what you're thinking. Just look through the histories of those who post there, almost all of them post on various other feminist and SJW subs.

The only difference between trollxchromosomes and other SJW subs is that trollxchromosomes users express their feminist and misandrist views through oversaturated and dead memes.

The sub might be called "trollxchromosomes" but they're not even trolls, at least not in the traditional sense. The views they express are their actual views, they're not LARPing if that's what you're thinking. Just look through the histories of those who post there, almost all of them post on various other feminist and SJW subs.

The only difference between trollxchromosomes and other SJW subs is that trollxchromosomes users express their feminist and misandrist views through oversaturated and dead memes.
So you are saying the specific incident probably never happened but is a manifestation of what they wish would happen?

So you are saying the specific incident probably never happened but is a manifestation of what they wish would happen?

Nope. I'm saying it (probably) happened and a lot of incels are coping by telling themselves this didn't happen. They don't want to accept this is reality but in reality this sort of thing happens all the time.

These people control the IT field.

PShW7Bi.jpg

Devoting your life to something that views you as disposable, I don't understand how people put up with wagecuckery.

Nope. I'm saying it (probably) happened and a lot of incels are coping by telling themselves this didn't happen. They don't want to accept this is reality but in reality this sort of thing happens all the time.

PShW7Bi.jpg
I don't get it then. Why does the sub have a troll prefix?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I hope he shoots up the place.

This shit is so old I remember seeing in on /r/incels

I don't get it then. Why does the sub have a troll prefix?

Because they express their misandrist views through le ep1c maymayz FTW LULZ XD.

If you want to understand their sub just lurk it for a good 10 minutes and look through the post histories of the posters.

I'm ugly as fuck and I've never had any of my female STEM classmates be explicitly rude to me tbh

They have to be such miserable bitches to get fucking enjoyment out of just fucking with people.

fucking low IQ femoids, oh well. in the other hand that guy should give nofap a try.

Hope the taliban kidnap this whore and stone her to death for getting that poor kid fired. Also using virgin as an insult should be punishable by death.

this is suicidefuel everytime i see it

imagine reading all the stories of bitches accusing random men of rape in the workplace, and being blackpilled about women prior to pursuing a STEM degree, so you adjust accordingly, only to be fired for not being enough of a normie

jfl at being an introverted male in the 21st century

I saw this before. Notice the emphasis she puts on virgin. All that stuff about being a "white male woman-hater," it's all nonsense. This guy was fired because he was a fucking ugly autist who never hurt anyone and did his job, and yet still got fired. Why do they feel the need to kick us out of the few jobs we can be good at?

Women want us removed from society and would probably not care much if we were fucking exterminated. They want to create their own Chaudi Arabia where they hang out with Chad 24/7 while incels are locked out. How are you supposed to even acknowledge the humanity of creatures like these who are against YOU and EVERYTHING YOU ARE at the most basic level?

imagine reading all the stories of bitches accusing random men of rape in the workplace, and being blackpilled about women prior to pursuing a STEM degree, so you adjust accordingly, only to be fired for not being enough of a normie

Please aware me on "random" rape allegations, I know they accuse men of sexual harrassment for minor things but didnt hear rape

Old.

I was fired from a shitty newspaper editing job for reasons similar to this, so I can believe it. I had to work with a handful of fat, younger girls that liked to blab all day and tried numerous times to be 'friends' with me, and I was like 'I'm just here to collect my shitty $10/hour, please leave me alone'. And then I got fired for having a "bad attitude".

Please aware me on "random" rape allegations, I know they accuse men of sexual harrassment for minor things but didnt hear rape

yea it's usually just "sexual harassment"

there have been many many cases though where the bitch literally just randomly said some guy she knew raped her, and the guy had to serve time in jail only to get released because he didn't actually do it.

women literally even defy the fucking law. "innocent until proven guilty" becomes "guilty until proven innocent"

If your workplace has a strong HR department then you're fucked as an incel. There's studies that show that they try to get Chads hired and unattractive men out of the job.

Introverted non-Chad male in 2018= Creepy, misogynistic, scumbag

yea it's usually just "sexual harassment"

there have been many many cases though where the bitch literally just randomly said some guy she knew raped her, and the guy had to serve time in jail only to get released because he didn't actually do it.

women literally even defy the fucking law. "innocent until proven guilty" becomes "guilty until proven innocent"

Ragefuel if true, can you please either provide specific examples of random false rape accusations or statistics/sources on it?

My urge to go ER went from 1 to 100 real quick

PShW7Bi.jpg
Not one chink was in this pic
SO MUCH FOR EQUALITY

i remember seeing this a while ago, suicidefuel

hope that bitch dies fucking stupid sluts

now I'm enraged fuck

hahaha this is some shit that would happen to me I'm always the awkwardest in the room

all juggernaut law type girls are like this.

the less stacy a girl, the more bitter she is about not being stacy

Jesus this is making my fucking BLOOD BOIL. I can literally imagine myself in that guys situation. Stupid fucking roasties all need to be skinned raw and dipped in salt

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back