Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woman pays for Donald Trump's semen but gets black baby instead

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
The title isn't meant to be taken seriously

Of course they weren't actually selling his semen, she was just dumb enough to fall for it

DCq8uyM

Is that one of those black in asia youtuber?

Yeah, he lives in China

Feel sorry for the guy tbh, he's always talking about how they treat him like shit over there

And how are you gonna finance your trip?

I have to work on getting out of the house and getting a job first of all, which is easier said than done

When that happens I'll just start leaving money on the side for a trip over there

I also can't ask my parent's for money either, they wouldn't help me with that in a million years

A friend would be nice too, if I could ever manage to make one, since I could never imagine going there by myself

So yeah, I don't expect it to happen anytime soon, especially at the rate my life is going

Hell, it might never happen at all, as far as I'm aware I'll spend the rest of my days rotting inside my room

You're 20yo right? what did you do since finishing high school? assuming you graduated/dropped at 18.

Technically I dropped out of HS at 19, in the middle of senior year, but I did manage to graduate online over the period of two years.

Aside from that I've been staying inside my house ever since I left, since I didn't have any friends to fall back on.

So you don't even go out to the grocery store? what does your parents and siblings think of it?
My parent's are used to it, it's kind of become a normal routine since I never went out much in HS either

I'm not sure what my siblings think, but I'm pretty sure that my brother is in denial

Maybe try to hangout in your neighborhood?

This is the same excuse everyone tries to make "just go and make some friends bro"

Making friends is extremely hard, especially when you're an adult

I don't exactly live in a big city either, so it's not like I can go and join a club or anything

Woman pays for :chad:
Gets :incel: instead

I didn't tell you to just go out and make friends, i told you to just go out and walk for 15min
Sometimes I walk out in my backyard, but I usually need my therapist to help me out

And yeah, therapist's are a waste of time, I get it, but he helps give me the courage to walk out, and is the closest thing I have to a friend

it just shows how racist toilets are they will shit on everything that is ugly even the average ones.

Wish it was true

Technically I dropped out of HS at 19, in the middle of senior year, but I did manage to graduate online over the period of two years.

Aside from that I've been staying inside my house ever since I left, since I didn't have any friends to fall back on.
Are you moving to Asia permanently? I'm trying to move there too, I'm tired of the fucking U.S tbh. I'm a senior in High School, but I'll need good scores to go to college if I can try (I think I'm kinda low iq though)

Are you moving to Asia permanently? I'm trying to move there too, I'm tired of the fucking U.S tbh. I'm a senior in High School, but I'll need good scores to go to college if I can try (I think I'm kinda low iq though)
Not permanently, the working environment is too labour intensive, just enough time so that I can atleast try to get a gf

Not permanently, the working environment is too labour intensive, just enough time so that I can atleast try to get a gf
Is it going to be a temporary relationship? Or are you guys going to be keeping in touch afterwards?

Is it going to be a temporary relationship? Or are you guys going to be keeping in touch afterwards?
Assuming that it does ever happen (big assumption), I'd have to marry and find a way to bring her back to the US

Assuming that it does ever happen (big assumption), I'd have to marry and find a way to bring her back to the US
Good luck man, that's kinda risky because she could leave you for the local Chad/Tyrone in your area, (Because of higher SMV) or have trouble assimilating into Western Society. Or even worse, they get corrupted by the local (degenerate) women and become less traditional (Assuming you don't want that). If I move to Asia and ascend, I'll play the field first, then get married with the one of the local women there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back