Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woman pays men to murder both her parents. Comments blame parents and advise future muderers

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQt46gvYO40&hd=1

Its an hour long, You don't have to watch a single second of it nor do i care if you do. But you should.

Read the title and then read some of the comments. I put some here for the smooth brains.

This retarded asian foid calls a hit on both her parents and then gets interrogated. Retardation insures in the comments as normless, cucks, and women all trip over thier feet to advise future murderers to get a lawyer, lie better, and excuse this foid of her actions.

Examples of the woman are wonderful effect:

"All she had to say is she hid in the closet and didn’t see anything, but instead she decided to make a super complicated lie "

" ask for a lawyer EVEN IF YOU’RE INNOCENT !! there are many cases where innocents are charged by overzealous prosecutors !!! "

" It doesn’t excuse the crimes she committed but her experiences does explain it. "

" I genuinely feel bad for Jennifer. Her parents' parenting style really choked her to the point that she wanted to kill them. Of course there are consequences. But in the end, her parents destroyed her instead of building her up. The exact opposite of what they wanted for her. "

" If her knee wasn't injured, she'd be a star and her parents would talk about how great their education was "

" There's a saying that goes:" The best thing about telling the truth, is that you don't have to remember what you said" I once watched a video about something called "the pinocchio effect" which has to do with how a person acts and reacts when they are telling a lie. And it was mentioned that when a person is lying, they'll try soooo hard to convince you of what they are saying, telling so much details that eventually they won't be able to remember! So if you go back and ask them to repeat what they've just said, some details will certainly be modified. This is exactly what happened with Jennifer here! She exposed herself by trying to bring in as much details and "proof" of her innocence as she could which led her to mix things up and eventually get exposed. So sad! "

Her dad was literally shot in the face hospitalized and her mother straight up died. But these people feel nothing but remorse and feel the need to advise potential criminals on how to get away with murder BECAUSE SHES A FEMALE.

Now imagine if a 24 year old male killed both his parents. You think these people would be making the same retarded comments? The woman is wonderful effect is disgusting and even applies to foid murderers. This is only further proof that human beings are retarded and shitty creatures who support terrible people.

Innocent tiny little asian foid kills both her parents? OBVIOUSLY A VICTIM.

Incel male kill both of his parents? HE DESERVES TO DIE, POOR PARENTS

I watched that before it's pretty brutal.

simply I'm lazy
All I needed to see

20200312 143641

Wish someone would kill my parents tbh

Wish someone would kill my parents tbh
Absolutely irrelevant to the post. Also a retarded thing to post online.

But go to the deep web for that shit.

Watched the documentary on her recently.

But these people feel nothing but remorse and feel the need to advise potential criminals on how to get away with murder BECAUSE SHES A FEMALE.
people laught at me. But I say the what we have with foids is a war. This is a war, It will outburst in a real war at some point. And I've allready picked my side. Have you??
Women are the most privileged group on earth
they are

I think I commented to this but ill do it again, what the actual fuck? Just because its a foid they dont care that she got 2 people murdered JFL

I think I commented to this but ill do it again, what the actual fuck? Just because its a foid they dont care that she got 2 people murdered JFL
Welcome to clown world

I'm reaching the point where i think every cuck/simp should be skinned and burned Alive, these guys are the most disgusting beings in the planet.

How can you excuse someone trying to kill both her parents just because the person in question has a HOLE.

@ThoughtfulCel you seem like you like to see those cases of female murderers, when you have some spare time search for a woman called "Suzana richtoffen" and see what she did with her parents, the cold blooded murder technique and what both she and her boyfriend did on their burial.
I looked up the foid you mentioned and it's fucking mind raping me right now. This is beyond evil. Please make a thread about it. Cite the wikipedia article, provide pics of her boyfriend, parents and what they did to them. God have mercy, demons walk among us.

I looked up the foid you mentioned and it's fucking mind raping me right now. This is beyond evil. Please make a thread about it. Cite the wikipedia article, provide pics of her boyfriend, parents and what they did to them. God have mercy, demons walk among us.
The foid is a demon indeed, her brother got
so psychologicallyy damaged that he became homeless, dude lives in the streets nowadays, he used to go to college for a chemistry degree.

I'm gonna make a thread about her later, Brasil has a lot of murderous foids.

Last year a couple of lesbians that raised a boy( he was the son of one of the lesbians) killed the little kid, cut his Dick off with him alive, disembowed the limbs and threw the body in the sewers, ALL of that using the excuse of being a feminist and that as a Man, he was a "potencial threat".

Honestly, feminism is a fucking cancer to society, i wish ALL of them get what they deserve.

The foid is a demon indeed, her brother got
so psychologicallyy damaged that he became homeless, dude lives in the streets nowadays, he used to go to college for a chemistry degree.

I'm gonna make a thread about her later, Brasil has a lot of murderous foids.

Last year a couple of lesbians that raised a boy( he was the son of one of the lesbians) killed the little kid, cut his Dick off with him alive, disembowed the limbs and threw the body in the sewers, ALL of that using the excuse of being a feminist and that as a Man, he was a "potencial threat".

Honestly, feminism is a fucking cancer to society, i wish ALL of them get what they deserve.
reminds me of the gay couple that adopted a boy and it was big in the news, how great it was and all that.
Some time later, it turned out they sexually abused him and rented him out as sex slave to other degenerates all across the globe.

I honestly try to be non-judgemental sometimes :soy:, you know, christian and all that
but this shit...

sometimes you have to bring down the hammer :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

uzane claimed that she did all for love, for fear that Daniel would leave her if the parents were not killed.[10] Her lawyer, Denivaldo Barni, said that Suzane had no motive at all, but was forced to the crime by Daniel, whom she adored like a god.

these lines are fucking pathetic for 2 reasons:

1: they attribute literally no intellect or agency to the girl suzane, the line,
she did it all for love for fear that daniel would leave her, this is even by diminished responsibilities a pathetic case its almost as if she was compulsed to do it to save the relationship.

2)the lawyer just concocts this alibi:,
forced into the crime by daniel "who she adored like a god" lol chad just gets foids to plot to murder people theory

context also for me gives the dad more reason to murder both daniel and suzane than the reverse:

see:
Suzane's parents, who at first allowed her relationship to Daniel Cravinhos, changed their opinion when they discovered that he used marijuana almost daily. Also, his lower-class background and his unwillingness to work or to attend school caused their disagreement

entitlement by the witch:
In July, 2002, her parents were on vacation, so Daniel moved in with the children for a month, much to Suzane's delight. When the parents came back home, Suzane suggested they buy her a flat in which she could live with Daniel, but her father refused, saying that she could do whatever she liked to only if she earned money herself.[

uzane claimed that she did all for love, for fear that Daniel would leave her if the parents were not killed.[10] Her lawyer, Denivaldo Barni, said that Suzane had no motive at all, but was forced to the crime by Daniel, whom she adored like a god.

these lines are fucking pathetic for 2 reasons:

1: they attribute literally no intellect or agency to the girl suzane, the line,
she did it all for love for fear that daniel would leave her, this is even by diminished responsibilities a pathetic case its almost as if she was compulsed to do it to save the relationship.

2)the lawyer just concocts this alibi:,
forced into the crime by daniel "who she adored like a god" lol chad just gets foids to plot to murder people theory

context also for me gives the dad more reason to murder both daniel and suzane than the reverse:

see:
Suzane's parents, who at first allowed her relationship to Daniel Cravinhos, changed their opinion when they discovered that he used marijuana almost daily. Also, his lower-class background and his unwillingness to work or to attend school caused their disagreement

entitlement by the witch:
In July, 2002, her parents were on vacation, so Daniel moved in with the children for a month, much to Suzane's delight. When the parents came back home, Suzane suggested they buy her a flat in which she could live with Daniel, but her father refused, saying that she could do whatever she liked to only if she earned money herself.[
even worse, she is cleary the manipulative one here. It says later in the article that she was on tv and feigned emotions but she still came off as super cold while the two murderers actually cried really hard. This is a joke.

even worse, she is cleary the manipulative one here. It says later in the article that she was on tv and feigned emotions but she still came off as super cold while the two murderers actually cried really hard. This is a joke.
lol she was german, or of german and lebanese descent, again it seems a lot of bad women come from germany lol
more suifuel for germancels

lol she was german, or of german and lebanese descent, again it seems a lot of bad women come from germany lol
more suifuel for germancels
this country is a hell blender, whores and harlots galore.

seeing this foid break down in fear feels so good