Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Woman pummels, knees and stomps another woman for fucking her chad

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Chad has it so good in life. He cheats and fucks another woman, and that woman is the one who receives a beating.

Chad is never held accountable for his actions, it's always other people get the blame

Chad literally goes around doing horrible things and incels get a bad rep for being toxic misogynists who "don't know how to treat a lady" :feelstastyman:
Even high tier normies can't pull a tenth of the shit chad gets away with

View: https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4aQg4339Yokb737C

kek. Satisfying ngl. whores can get fucked.

her looksmatch roped

Some women actually fight and get savage over dudes. Makes me depressed and jealous. Makes me damn near wanna rope because it remind of my low status reality in which no one cares about me as such or arguably at all. This thread needed a suifuel tag imo. Very sad!

Maybe he's too big to beat up, so she'll punish him in other ways.

Imagine having chicks fight over you. Imagine your only problem in life is choosing which pussy you want to fuck the most. Being born a chad = being born a god.

Imagine having chicks fight over you. Imagine your only problem in life is choosing which pussy you want to fuck the most. Being born a chad = being born a god.
Someone posted a vid a while back of two foids literally beating each other till blood for a chad, screaming he's mine waaaaaah bitch. Too bad I can't find it anymore

Women will do so much for chad it's ridiculous

kek. Satisfying ngl. whores can get fucked.
Thanks for replying to my thread lol, it completely bombed

She committed assault on tape. I'm guessing the pussy pass allowed her to avoid charges

You can tell she's enjoying it too. That's what foids love: Fucking Chad and drama. It would be even funnier if the "victim" could defend herself and beat up the assaulter, but she had cucks with her in the video so it wouldn't be easy.

My dick is rock hard.

it would have been better if the other foid fought back and the two ended up on the ground :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:.

Chad always wins.:feelsrope:

Some women actually fight and get savage over dudes. Makes me depressed and jealous. Makes me damn near wanna rope because it remind of my low status reality in which no one cares about me as such or arguably at all. This thread needed a suifuel tag imo. Very sad!
Wish i was the one punching the foid ngl.

One on the ground looked younger n hotter

This goes on for Chad's all over the world and were here on .co :feelsrope:

respect women btw

What an idiot. Had her friend film her commit assault and battery, threatening to kill her, kidnapping and possibly torture LOL. This dumb bitch seriously thought she could do all that without consequence.
lol have you ever been on wshh? There are literally thousands of people who film themselves or have their friends film them commit a crime and brag about it

They even livestream their crimes sometimes.
You can tell she's enjoying it too. That's what foids love: Fucking Chad and drama. It would be even funnier if the "victim" could defend herself and beat up the assaulter, but she had cucks with her in the video so it wouldn't be easy.
Oh yeah, not only is she not even mad at her chad, not only does she not blame him for it but she's absolutely thrilled by pummeling someone else in the name of chad.
This goes on for Chad's all over the world and were here on .co :feelsrope:
You can't even get a girl to text you or hold hands meanwhile they're fighting in the streets for who gets to be chad's favorite fucktoy

Last edited:
whores will be whores

This is still the best example of toxic female nature:

Damn chad dick is too addicting :dafuckfeels:
I swear she could just go in tinder and find another chad.

Someone posted a vid a while back of two foids literally beating each other till blood for a chad, screaming he's mine waaaaaah bitch. Too bad I can't find it anymore

Women will do so much for chad it's ridiculous

Thanks for replying to my thread lol, it completely bombed
good thread. good content. too many fags larper here who dont want to see based content.