Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Woman say personality matters but never tell about their bf's personality whıle describeing him to other foids.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Ever see a woman talk about how her boyfriend is funny/gentle/protective etc ?
No,they show their bfs pictures and describe his body instead.Personalitymaxxing is bullshit and even ıf you success you can only talk to women without angry looks at best nothing else.

They always mention the height first.

Lol at the gaslighting in the IT advice thread, they will put all the blame on the unattractive male’s personality no matter what he does. Even if u are the Sherlock Holmes of socializing they will just say “woomyn are interdemensional superhumans who can detect that you are trying too hard, also woomyn are gods who no longer have visual preferences like stupid males.”

Ap0calypse

Holes - "Look at my 6'5 white boyfriend He has got a 10 inch dick. Isn't he hot?"
Also holes - "Women don't want to date you because of your terrible personality inkwell."

Nice, i will use this argument agsinst bluepillers.

JFL at looking for logic in what foids say or do.

Good catch! toilets only care for their boyfriends looks

Chad dont need personality

For foids, aside from being there for sex and validation their boyfriend's are there as symbols of their social status and value in the dating market. They don't care about a guy's personality because scoring a great personality isn't impressive; foids are impressed when other foids score a tall handsome chad.

You just broke the IQ scale by having too high of an IQ
full

Holes - "Look at my 6'5 white boyfriend He has got a 10 inch dick. Isn't he hot?"
Also holes - "Women don't want to date you because of your terrible personality inkwell."

I would appreciate it if foids would just straight out say they wont date me because im not 6 ft/chad jaw etc.