Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Woman says onlyfans its harder than being a doctor

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/neesi/status/1309035341064568834?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1309035341064568834%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html1309035341064568834

Imagine 4 years on undergrad with a GPA of >3.5
4 years of medschool
Board exams
3-4 years of residency
More years of specialization if needed
All in the hardest most respected field that has a person dedicate their lives to others
Only to see this shit

Im done I have no words

Didn't read, pretty retarded.

women truly live in an alternate universe

It’s probably a bait, she can’t be stupid at this fucking level

She's definitely trolling for attention.

Usually i'd insult her, but she wants the more attention

It only serves to make other OnlyFansers look dumb. In a way, this is a good thing.

Hope the doctor that will make her next abortion see this.

there is no way one is this low iq

100%. her description is literally "ethot that exists to make you angry & horny"

I bet a doctor has to remove foreign objects that got stuck in your vagina or butt because you wanted more subs on onlyfans lmao.

It's not even worth getting mad at this shit anymore. This is how it is :feelsclown:

This is ironic because medical doctors are the top female fetishization of a social role.

Besides the fact that doctors are rich and often physically refined, perhaps this relates to narcissism as well, and the envy that the somatic narcissist has for the cerebral narcissist as the former ages and becomes ugly and fat.

If twitter is representative of reality there is no hope for our species.

It's probably a parody account.

I refuse to believe somebody like this is real, even if she is a brain dead woman.

If this isn't trolling, then this woman needs immediate medical attention.
I prescribe a frontal lobotomy, amigdalotomy, and a course of sedatives to be taken daily. Hey easier than an onlyfans, can't be too hard, right?

The things i would do If i found that hoe in a dark alley at night.

View: https://twitter.com/kaypossibl3/status/1309096492704071681?s=19

If this isn't trolling, then this woman needs immediate medical attention.
I prescribe a frontal lobotomy, amigdalotomy, and a course of sedatives to be taken daily. Hey easier than an onlyfans, can't be too hard, right?
I prescribe rape, a beating and being used as cumdumpster for every member registered at "incels.co".

This is the result of society that has given foids rights. This is proof that foids are extremely retarded and have no common sense at all
I prescribe rape, a beating and being used as cumdumpster for every member registered at "incels.co".
I agree. I also prescribe her a session of being experimented on as well as being sent to the gas chambers when she is used up (in Minecraft)

She attention-whores for a living, after all. The OP is doing her work for her with his proclivity to get outraged.

You're absolutely correct that with these sorts of sluts, they don't just fish for positive attention, but negative attention as well. This is the essence of histrionic behavior, as distinct from narcissistic behavior, although histrionics do become more narcissistic according to the context.

I do not doubt that she is being at least somewhat honest and forthcoming here, though, since being insane and personality disordered is not easy, and these sluts tend to identify with their insanity and take pride in it.

Last edited:
You cannot be taught how to be good at being a whore its literally a skill i was born with since im a woman

Holy shit the delusional levels are off the charts. She's actually comparing being an internet slut to being a fucking doctor.

Joke

do you think god still loves us? I wake up everyday wondering if he didn’t then why didn’t I go in my sleep? When I wake up and see this kind of shit, it opens my eyes. He wanted me to live another day to suffer.

100%. her description is literally "ethot that exists to make you angry & horny"
She has introjected her social role as a bitch/slut from Chad, which you can tell from her tattoo, "Cry Baby" :feelskek:

Perhaps this same Chad grew up to become a doctor, and it produces the envy I write of above.

Last edited:
Go home clownworld you're drunk

Guessing she's trolling , still wish a painful death on that whore

Think she just wanted to generate controversy so she could reel in some new simps from the exposure...

I don't know should I laugh or should I cry
Tenor

Sometimes I have to remind myself that women like to troll on the internet as well.

Get behind me Jezebel !

I wonder how hard she had to study to make a duck face and plop her tits on a table with a webcam.

my sig is a message to all women :feelsautistic:

Sucking dick for longer than a doctor has to study for doesn't count. Bait.

Unironically disheartening to know that women see going from doctor to whore as a morale upgrade.

retarded foid trolling normies, nothing new

Think she just wanted to generate controversy so she could reel in some new simps from the exposure...
I'll teach her a lesson, by subscribing.

being a high end onlyfans anonymous whore where you don't have to meet anybody - FUCK NO

being a streetwalker whore fearing her life- now we're talking

Women are privileged

View: https://twitter.com/neesi/status/1309035341064568834?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1309035341064568834%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html1309035341064568834

Imagine 4 years on undergrad with a GPA of >3.5
4 years of medschool
Board exams
3-4 years of residency
More years of specialization if needed
All in the hardest most respected field that has a person dedicate their lives to others
Only to see this shit
View attachment 345961
View attachment 345962
View attachment 345963

Im done I have no words

:feelsclown: