Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Woman should not be in the workforce

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
If you think other wise you are super soy cuck
All i can think about is fucking my hot foidc oworkers 24/7 theyre drama and time wasters and are shit at working at the easiest tasks it makes men simp and go smooth brain
Ban foids from the workforce they are a waste of time and should just be fucked in their holes

What about knitting and nursing?

Based and I agree, women should only do housework

Based and I agree, women should only do housework
Seriosly foids are useless besides getting fucked it rages me that we treat them as anything else

They never had to, men will always give them free shit

Women are meant for raising children and housework. It's a mans world.

This is why Islam is the best religion. They hid foids from the world FOR A REASON. Look at how many ugly and average men get laid in the middle east

Women entering the workforce en masse destroyed the wages, which means the only leverage the average Joe had, his financial security, is now gone. It's Chad only since then. Not to mention, you need two incomes to stay afloat and lead normal life nowadays, which is absolutely insane.