Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman Stands up for Fat Ugly Boyfriend

L

Lestat

Banned
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3156934/I-think-ve-won-jackpot-Woman-hits-cruel-online-critics-called-boyfriend-fat-ugly-sweet-tribute-thoughtful-hilarious-partner.html

hes definitely getting cucked and betabuxxed

Hunter said:

99% sure of this. But if he isnt.... he is one lucky fuck.

Besides the fat they look looksmatched... what is wrong with redditors lmao

yeah.... that guy definetly has a 10 incher

7339er said:
99% sure of this. But if he isnt.... he is one lucky fuck.

honestly there has to be a catch and i do not believe that she is doing this without attempting to get SOMETHING out of it. its so suspect.

Exception to the rule, not the breaker.

With a 6 head like she's got I think they are looksmatched

Overweight, yes. Ugly? Absolutely not. Get your eyes checked.

I can tell she probably finds him cute. If he lost weight he'd get plenty of more attention.

He isn't ugly just overweight.

It's all about probabilities.I mean how common is such a thing?

Hmm there are people who like to shit each other in the face so why shouldnt someone have a fetish for fat (ugly) guys?

He's getting cuckolded.

sorrowfulsad said:
Hmm there are people who like to shit each other in the face so why shouldnt someone have a fetish for fat (ugly) guys?

Women don't have fetishes except BDSM and even then it has to be Chad who does it.

Holy FUCK that dude looks a lot like me, though I have bigger arms and a better-looking beard. Jesus on a skateboard. It's like an ugly long-lost twin.

But yeah, he's getting cucked HARD. He obviously rolls the red carpet out for the slut and she makes the most of it while taking two dozen Chad cocks behind his back.

I find that any ugly dude with a hot GF is instantly taken down a peg when you ask "when was the last time she blew you or took it in the ass from you?" The answer is usually something like "for my birthday". Femoids love gobbling Chad cocks though, so unless the answer is "when we last fucked", cuckery and betabuxery is afoot.

Melinda said:
He's getting cuckolded.

sorrowfulsad said:
Women don't have fetishes except BDSM and even then it has to be Chad who does it.

dhMeAzK.gif

RichCel said:
Holy FUCK that dude looks a lot like me, though I have bigger arms and a better-looking beard. Jesus on a skateboard. It's like an ugly long-lost twin.

But yeah, he's getting cucked HARD. He obviously rolls the red carpet out for the slut and she makes the most of it while taking two dozen Chad cocks behind his back.

I find that any ugly dude with a hot GF is instantly taken down a peg when you ask "when was the last time she blew you or took it in the ass from you?" The answer is usually something like "for my birthday". Femoids love gobbling Chad cocks though, so unless the answer is "when we last fucked", cuckery and betabuxery is afoot.

If he looks like you, all you have to do is lose weight and you will be fine.

Hunter said:

She's legit just virtue signalling as well. Probably having second thoughts about her bf after he got called out for being genetic trash

She married him last year.

These stories aren't that uncommon in the South with evangelicals. I was on a board with a 400 lb asshole that somehow had a thin 5/10 wife, also from Georgia.

The infamous lipless white female.

Grotesque said:
She married him last year.

These stories aren't that uncommon in the South with evangelicals. I was on a board with a 400 lb asshole that somehow had a thin 5/10 wife, also from Georgia.

How is that even possible?

ArtoriasWolf said:
If he looks like you, all you have to do is lose weight and you will be fine.

Oh thank you Captain Valuable Advice, what would I do without you. I could also grow fucking wings, learn to fly and shoot FRIKIN LAZORZ out of my eyes.

You can't beat genetics, bro. I can probably beat you into a pulp (FAT GYMCEL WITH BOXING TRAINING FTW!) but that don't make me any more attractive than that fat slob. And I can never lose weight.

RichCel said:
Oh thank you Captain, what would I do without you. 

That's right.

The boyo looks retarded as hell.

Yup, normies HATE seeing mismatched couples. Normies are fucking disgusting creatures. Goes to show how much "normies" believe in that personality/confidence shit. They immediately pointed to his looks and judged him on them rather than his personality or confidence. Anyways that guy isn't facially ugly, but his body is fat shit and his face is round and fat. If he lost the weight he'd be normie or high normie tier. Not sure how he got that chick betabux, luck, or found a girl who looked past his looks because he has an awesome personality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back