Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill WomanSexualPartnerPill: At any given time the woman you're talking to has a male in her life whom she's clapping cheeks with.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Whether it's a fuck buddy/ friends with benefits, exes, boyfriend, partner, fiance, husband, casual hookups from dating apps etc.

Know that. What separates you from them is the price and legality of getting sex like they do but with you it's forced with a condom and with a toll booth or "ticket dispenser". Not to mention the legality and stigma attached to it as well as the cumulative and compound payment you would have to do rather then a female having sex whenever she wants from one of her options.

Just putting that out there.

Also isn't it pathetic to be a clingy, cringey, orbiting fan boy etc aka the male sexless friend.

So just think about that.

At any given time, the woman you’re talking to is digesting cum. If she burps there will be tiny cum particles in it. She was probabaly on her knees choking on some guy’s dick <24 hours ago, but is larping as a strong independent non-sexual dignified being with you. She a toilet but you’re not good enough to use her because you’re not large enough/not good enough at killing people.

Last edited:
Isn't it sad that humans have progressed into an age of premarital sex and acceptance of whoredom?

Knowing every girl past the age of 18 has fucked one dude before is honestly sad.

This world is no longer for men, which is funny because it was built on the backs and graves of them.

original

Wouldn't doubt tbh. Can't say I've ever had a chance to find out and punish accordingly.:rolleyes::(

Isn't it sad that humans have progressed into an age of premarital sex and acceptance of whoredom?

Knowing every girl past the age of 18 has fucked one dude before is honestly sad.

This world is no longer for men, which is funny because it was built on the backs and graves of them.

View attachment 385162
it's suicidefuel.
i can't believe this bullshit every time i think about it.
when i read old literature that emphasizes how important virginity i always have to remind myself that that world no longer exists.

View attachment 385162
We are not "progressing." Quite the contrary- we are decivilizing and de-evolving.

apparently the shy girls tend to the biggest whores so i wouldnt be suprised

Fuck man I can't take this anymore. I just want to make a girls cheeks clap and jiggle on my meat, is that too much to ask for? Chad gets it for free, while I get ghosted every other day and get disgusted looks from girls.

View attachment 385162

No such thing as a foid who is single. They're all whores and can never truly be empty inside if you know that I'm saying.

tfw no gf to clap cheeks with
why even live

a male in her life whom she's clapping cheeks with​

Grammar of this slang is idiotic.

Nathan Heath said:
Tom was clapping cheeks with lizzie in his Volvo

It would make more sense to say "Clapping Lizzie's cheeks" IMO.

Saying "doing PARTS with PERSON" is usually meant to imply that both of you have those parts.

ie "locking lips" or "tongue wrestling"

Using it to express unilateral body parts is just OFF man

Thats why im not friends with foids. They dont know what true friendship is, while all the men ive been friends with have an actual personality and lift me up.

At any given time, the woman you’re talking to is digesting cum. If she burps there will be tiny cum particles in it. She was probabaly on her knees choking on some guy’s dick <24 hours ago, but is larping as a strong independent non-sexual dignified being with you. She a toilet but you’re not good enough to use her because you’re not large enough/not good enough at killing people.
brutal truth. :feelsbadman:

How fucking retarded do you have to be to confirm our thread... Thinking that you're disagreeing with us when in fact you've proved our point...

View: https://twitter.com/fountainclown/status/1357019544108167172?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/LeahtheMoon/status/1356969489691197448?s=20

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/EXPELincels/status/1356950394266648580

The shit head just proved our point with the idiots in his mention.

lmfao @ that twitter account ("expelincels")
I never knew there were twitter users obsessed with incels, crazy shit

lmfao @ that twitter account ("expelincels")
I never knew there were twitter users obsessed with incels, crazy shit

they must defend m'lady at all costs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back