Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women actually DO like romance and sensitive men

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
...but only if it's displayed by Chad. And this too is really only a side-effect of 'foids deeply ingrained and natural solipsism ultimately, but still I digress.

Think about all those Backstreet Boys and other boy band hits (as well as many modern male popstars). Think about all those 80's hair band power ballads and so on. What do they all have in common? They all display behavior that that pretty much any MGTOW (or MSTOW as I call them) would describe as "simping" or "weak" (as these dudes ACTUALLY believe women are just attracted to "your confidence, bro!") Yet these dudes all have or had unlimited access to virtually any female that they wanted. Context is very important here and this is why it will not ever work if YOU, a beta-provider, or one of some foid's numerous simps and orbiters ever try any of this "baby I can't live without you" shit. Really if YOU do any of this shit, break out the acoustic or whatever you'll likely just get a restraining order. But you see, the context is based not around the idea that a man would give so much for her, but rather that CHAD, some giga-pretty boy and so on who all have all these other options and so on would do so. THAT is where the "sexiness" of a man being vulnerable, giving her flowers and so on REALLY comes from, and it is only in that context that it can ever work. Yet for 'foids it is the ideal scenario as it would likely never happen.

But as sub-8 men are invisible to 'foids, when they say all this "I want a man who is sweet and sensitive!" bullshit THATis what they really mean. They fantasize about a young Leonard DiCaprio who is willing to do anything for her because to them it is the ultimate validation that he will choose her over all the other countless 'foids that want his dick.

Water fits in a cup
also didn't read chad only

bro omg did you know the sky is lit up by the sun during the day

Always the case

Yes but I was trying to get more into the specifics of why.

At the end of the day Chad could shit himself in front of her family and she'd still be be into him but still

No correlation.

LOOKS ONLY

I agree, but it's also that women like Chads who are romantic and sensitive only towards them. Women want Chads to be mean and aggressive towards everyone else, while only showing them their sensitive side. This doesn't work for incels/betas, because there's no way for us to believably project that same aggression and strength that Chads can towards everyone else. It's easy for an attractive, tall, well-built man to project strength and aggression. For a weak, ugly, over/underweight, possibly short incel? Impossible.

It can also be solid or gas though
While you are correct not many people conventionally refer to things like solid ice caps or water vapor as just "water" and reserve the term water for liquid water specifically.

While you are correct not many people conventionally refer to things like solid ice caps or water vapor as just "water" and reserve the term water for liquid water specifically.
if that is the case, then water is only wet if it can wet itself

Well said, perception is key all those attributes are seen in a good light if the guy is attractive.

...but only if it's displayed by Chad. And this too is really only a side-effect of 'foids deeply ingrained and natural solipsism ultimately, but still I digress.

Think about all those Backstreet Boys and other boy band hits (as well as many modern male popstars). Think about all those 80's hair band power ballads and so on. What do they all have in common? They all display behavior that that pretty much any MGTOW (or MSTOW as I call them) would describe as "simping" or "weak" (as these dudes ACTUALLY believe women are just attracted to "your confidence, bro!") Yet these dudes all have or had unlimited access to virtually any female that they wanted. Context is very important here and this is why it will not ever work if YOU, a beta-provider, or one of some foid's numerous simps and orbiters ever try any of this "baby I can't live without you" shit. Really if YOU do any of this shit, break out the acoustic or whatever you'll likely just get a restraining order. But you see, the context is based not around the idea that a man would give so much for her, but rather that CHAD, some giga-pretty boy and so on who all have all these other options and so on would do so. THAT is where the "sexiness" of a man being vulnerable, giving her flowers and so on REALLY comes from, and it is only in that context that it can ever work. Yet for 'foids it is the ideal scenario as it would likely never happen.

But as sub-8 men are invisible to 'foids, when they say all this "I want a man who is sweet and sensitive!" bullshit THATis what they really mean. They fantasize about a young Leonard DiCaprio who is willing to do anything for her because to them it is the ultimate validation that he will choose her over all the other countless 'foids that want his dick.
Cope. Foids would rather be slapped in the face by chad than have their books carried by an incel.