Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women always feel the need to be the victim. Foid on cuckit has been trying to LARP as femcel for at least the past year

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Look how aggressively she defends herself in these comments Posting two pictures of her "proof" that she's been femcel all her life, and that because the crown on her cosplay from some shitty anime covers her eyes it proves she is a """"Femcel"""". JFL a non fat woman in her twenties has no boyfriend? :feelsseriously: :feelswhat: :feelswhere:

Happyi3r
Happyi3r2

View: https://old.reddit.com/user/Happyi3r/comments/jlb33g/please_god_just_let_me_be_reincarnated_as_a_2d/gdqnukh/

https://old.reddit.com/user/Happyi3...me_be_reincarnated_as_a_2d/gdqgd65/?context=3

Now, using the highly difficult and complex technique known as "google reverse image search", you can find the exact same cosplay with her boyfriend, although I suspect for this dude he may be a beta orbiter who gets no pussy judging by her comments "looking" for a boyfriend. JFL if you get a "gf" they will ALWAYS be looking to upgrade.

Happyi3r3

^This pic posted 28 days ago by her bf

Happyi3r 2

^this pic posted 11 months ago by her bf. " I'm not gonna post my face", well here it is. Surprise, it's a run of the mill becky. Lifefuel for fat ogremaxxers, but he looks like he's 6'2" at least SUIFUEL FOR MANLETS, just be ogre/just be big theory is LEGIT. But does she actually like him? read the comments below

^ THE SHEER FUCKING IRONY of this foid calling other foids fakecels, EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS A FUCKING BOYFRIEND JFL :feelskek::lul::reeeeee: :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

^ BRUTAL. IF SHE WERE ABLE TO LAND AN AVERAGE GUY. JFL THE FATCEL OGRE IS BEING USED BY HER FOR MONEY AND JUST TO HOLD HER UP FOR DRESSING UP LIKE ANIME FAGGOTS

Either this foid is larping as an entirely different person using their pics, or is larping their "femcel" status. Considering she posts about anime and shit a lot (suifuel for YOU WEEB FAGGOTS HOPING THAT ANIME WATCHING FOIDS ARE SOMEHOW INTROVERTED AND LONELY, THEY ARE CHAD ONLY AS WELL), I'm guessing it's 99.9% the same foid.

What you can take from this is that

A) All foids are sociopathic liars who are ALWAYS LOOKING TO UPGRADE TO CHAD. She is literally fishing for autistic, low self-esteem Chadlites in cuckswithouthate in order to dump her fatcel orbiter.

B) They don't believe what they say. They are ALWAYS looking to be the victim. imagine Jeff Bezos pretending to be homeless when he's in public for shits and giggles, this is what all females do.

C) The blackpill is ALWAYS TRUE. If you are short, fat, ugly, or ethnic and you manage to "ascend", and you have to ask yourself "Why hasn't my gf fucked me in the whole 5 years we've been together?" it means you went from incel status to CUCK BETABUX STATUS, which is arguably even worse. This is why all men should be knowledgeable in the blackpill.

INB4 she deletes all her comments or account because she's written that she lurks .CO

fem"""""cels"""" are just a fucking joke, just like everything on the soyddit

She's obviously trolling you retard jfl at falling for that :lul:

Pretty much every femcel has a boyfriend but they are usually fat or ethnic normies so they want to upgrade to a chadlite or even chad.

No such thing as femcel. This been known. Women are culture vultures. Similar to ites they have no soul. They can't create. That's why they steal They even have to steal our self loathing. how pathetic they are

Strong thread.

Not one word was read lest I let a single hole live rent free.

Hope she gets beheaded.

Water is wet

Femcel = chad didn't commit.

she needs to be burned at the stake, witchcel

No mentally stable person regularly uses reddit.

She's a larper. I'd be down to fuck with her. No. Not female praise.

No such thing as femcel. This been known. Women are culture vultures. Similar to ites they have no soul. They can't create. That's why they steal They even have to steal our self loathing. how pathetic they are

Op answer my dm

Boy I wish I had the luxury of being used for sex by women.

Femcel my ass simps and cucks would literally fight to death to fuck this whore

They both look mentally ill.