Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women and hedonistic happiness vs eudaimonic happiness

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Can a woman lead to and provide eudaimonic happiness? Is that why inceldom is so painful? Is a woman required for a dignified, prosperous life? Is your legacy, the passing on of your genes that can only be granted by a woman, so important? Is being validated by a woman and by society as a result so necessary for happiness? But we understand the true nature of women, we are not the hopeless romantics and the clueless masses, we have seen the light and know them for the vile, manipulative cancer that they are. Can such a creature even provide any of these things, or are they merely illusions?

We all want a woman so desperately, but is it for this eudaimonic happiness that I've mentioned above, or is it merely for the hedonistic pleasure? Is it for the sex, for the pleasure we might feel by being seen as desirable?

It is not to do with the sex for me. It is about my well being.

I used to want a gf for a multitude of reasons ... but i'm an oldcel now. All I really want now, is to watch the world burn from a safe distance, for my viewing pleasure.

I tried to look up the contrast between whatever hedonistic and eudaimonic happiness was, but couldn't find it. Can you explain what those words mean?

it is but only an OLD STYLE woman.

a modern woman cannot give you that. and that's 99% of them now.

like almost the entire source of the anxiety I feel is that i cannot complete my mission without that type of woman and they just don't exist anymore outside of extreme outliers.

this is why seeing someone managing to somehow get an OLD STYLE woman into his life is extremely painful. it's down to so much luck now that makes me sick to my stomach just imagining all the stars that would have to align for me to duplicate that success in my own life.

I want to feel loved or at least lusted over.

this is why seeing someone managing to somehow get an OLD STYLE woman into his life is extremely painful. it's down to so much luck now that makes me sick to my stomach just imagining all the stars that would have to align for me to duplicate that success in my own life.

So basically we need a miracle or divine intervention to meet a foid.

Yes, as long as you remain incel, all of your thoughts and actions will be focused on getting a female mate because that is what we were designed to do. Once humans have secured a source of food, we are supposed to find a woman to bear our offspring. It is only after we get a female partner that we can focus on bettering ourselves and gaining money and power. That's why the US will never get a single male as president; you need a woman to remain motivated enough to get to such a high position of power.
This is probably also why men are married off young in tradional, high-trust societies: a man who has a wife to come home to and provide him with comfort will have a real reason to be a productive member of society.