Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Women and Normies act in the following way:

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
There is a way to act that is acted by normies, women, low IQ people and men.

It is a system in which non-platonic friendship is impossible unless you're equally subjugated by someone else. If you beat them like a bad dog or slander them at their every attempt at forming their own opinion or do something without your permission they treat you as their master like said dog. If you treat them like an equal, they will try to dominate you and tell you what to do while immorally attacking you for doing your own thing in your half of the living space. There can be a third person who dominates you both and tells you what to think so that you can outsource your thinking to that person if you are low IQ and your brain burns fewer calories per day than your ears. They will then treat you as an equal as neither of you dominates the other and tells it what to do and what to think. Women have no qualms about asking the leader of their girl gang what to think, even about important issues such as what to vote for.

A form of the aforementioned brain inactivity is practised by Somalis as to not expend excess calories during the famine season.

It is a known meme, particularly among MGTOWs that the house belongs to the woman while the male provider must make do with a corner in the garage or a bathroom he can lock himself into. Women often steal clothes and other ornaments they don't like from their men which they can while men cannot do the same as women projecting keep track of every possession instead of contributing to society. Group selective morals like self sacrifice and giving after for others are taught in schools while individual selective traits like selective lying and defending your every inch is taught to sons in the Arab world.

To keep in my then bedroom and leaving the rest of the house to my mother before I moved away from her wasn't enough for her; she axed her way into my bedroom when I was trying to get some rest and sleep, harassed me there when my energy was low and stole any piece of clothing I was fond of. It did not help that I let her have more than what I claimed for myself; she still tried to take everything I had and break me mentally, the latter in which she was partially successful in. I would not have been able to defend my space even if I knew everything I know know because of all the right women unfortunately have.

A woman would be like a dog or a sheep if you could dominate her totally but if there were other women who competed to take your place, they would all hate you openly among themselves. The latter scenario is unlikely to happen as the women would gang up and make one of their own their leader above all men; this very thing happened by female nurses in the hospital in my home town. They viewed the doctors who were male as a necessary burden needed for legal reasons and had one single 75+ years old doctor who stayed in his office without interacting with staff or patients for the ward which had about 30, mostly female, nurses in my estimate. This is a very unusual ratio as doctors are the core and nurses are their maid-like less needed helpers. The nurses ran the ward and it was not good.

Integrity means to tell the truth and have honour when it isn't in your social or material interest. To have integrity, it is needed to have a sense of truth, logic and morals, a task women as a group are not very good at due to their smaller frontal lobes. The frontal lobe is a part of the brain responsible for self inhibition, logic and as an extension morals. Women have less integrity than men. A person with no sense of truth, logic or morals at all that could only sense loyalty and primal hierarchy would have an archetypal female mind. That person would believe its gang leader whatever it said and make up the utmost absurdities if it was such a leader itself.
It is that mind that results in this behaviour.

A complete person with a complete mind would understand your lawn from his even if you didn't pose on the borders all the time or made symbolic minor intrusions to his. The opposite person would instead of investing in a pastime or a craft intrude on your land, living space, dignity, feelings, norms and everything else of yours unless you would mark your territory which you with regards to women don't have the right to do in practice. Most battered men who call the police get arrested in place of their female batterer in the united states while the equal balancing opposite does not need to be said is false.

Having no right to dominate women or immoral normies who live with you, the living space and possessions would gradually fall into their hands, them stopping only at the bare minimum you need to exist as laws and norms are not holding them back. You could try to low inhib max but it would land you in jail 1 day out of 2, rendering it an equal opportunity of alleviation to when alone fight back with equal or greater force when a group of normies attack your subhuman self physically.

Complete men can basically not live with persons who intrude on your immaterial possessions such as feelings, space and dignity, nor can they work with those who act the same; they can only healthily interact with other men of complete minds, a pleasure however bereft of those with low calorie brains and small minds.

It is a system in which non-platonic friendship is impossible unless you're equally subjugated by someone else. If you beat them like a bad dog or slander them at their every attempt at forming their own opinion or do something without your permission they treat you as their master like said dog. If you treat them like an equal, they will try to dominate you and tell you what to do while immorally attacking you for doing your own thing in your half of the living space. There can be a third person who dominates you both and tells you what to think so that you can outsource your thinking to that person if you are low IQ and your brain burns fewer calories per day than your ears. They will then treat you as an equal as neither of you dominates the other and tells it what to do and what to think. Women have no qualms about asking the leader of their girl gang what to think, even about important issues such as what to vote for.
High IQ

Notice how they scream, laugh, insult, and say yikes when someone says an unpopular opinion? This is their way of telling the group that they're dissociated from you.
Having no right to dominate women or immoral normies who live with you, the living space and possessions would gradually fall into their hands, them stopping only at the bare minimum you need to exist as laws and norms are not holding them back. You could try to low inhib max but it would land you in jail 1 day out of 2, rendering it an equal opportunity of alleviation to when alone fight back with equal or greater force when a group of normies attack your subhuman self physically.
I experienced this alot when I lived with other people, my shit was disregarded, broke and stolen. They were never punished due to cucked soy servants. Trying to do justice yourself is when the servants suddenly want to intervene jfl
Good read tbh, high IQ thread

Last edited:
Notice how they scream, laugh, insult, and say yikes when someone says an unpopular opinion? This is their way of telling the group that they're dissociated from you.

I agree with you and I have also noticed the various ways to signal that something is not acceptable with them or their group

Good read tbh, high IQ thread

Thanks.

Yeah normies act like retarded psychopaths.

This is the reason we don't fit in with normies. We will always be seen as things that normies must assert dominance over. Because of this, normies and foids will always be in charge before we are. We will never be able to exist on equal terms to females; our only options are to dominate them or become slaves to them.

Last edited:
Rest easy man