Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are an exact replica of each other

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Women are a hive. They all function and operate as the same regardless of age, race or location. I wouldn’t be surprised if they can communicate mentally over long distances by now.

All women want the same kind of man and think in their own stupid feminine ways. If one foid is repulsed by you all of them are. It is simple.

high IQ, unlike them

All Women Are Literal Trash

Thats reason to hate. Waifu of culture should be more like replica of me, and my image of waifu of culture

Women are mass produced from the same Chinese factory

Women are mass produced from the same Chinese factory

Actually shall be true, soon. Took more time than needed, but we'll get there eventually.

Esther villar

- The Manipulated Man, p.25

A herd of interchangeable holes

esther villar.jpg

- The Manipulated Man, p.25
fuark this was written by a jewish-german foid. damn.
So I hadn't imagined broadly enough the isolation I would find myself in after writing this book. Nor had I envisaged the consequences which it would have for subsequent writing and even for my private life - violent threats have not ceased to this date.
over for many.

You dont make comments

There has been proof that most women are created from the same template with the same goal in mind.

Machine is what it is