Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are attracted to bluepillers. The more reality you're in, the harder you had to try. Effort = failo.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★
Hence why attractive men are redpilled but they know the more bluepilled they act the more laid they will get. Also it shows they're a neck-down person, which is more masculine than a neck-up (brain) person. Women think that the brain is for geeks and dweebs who build phones. But brain down shows people who get to use them because chances are they never really had much care to be insecure.
Women almost always search for the underlying primal reason, not the fanciful happy clappy reason mainstream to be attracted to men.
Everyhitng is esteemed by harsh reality (invention of lying 2009, look up the movie) for primal distinguishment.
BUllshit confidence/ common interests/ etc. only work on desperate/ lonely/sheltered/smallpond girls.
The higher up the female's confidence/ range of selection the more she will require things based in genetics because of her ego/ promoted notion of female interests/ biology.

The more readysetgo someone's value it, from birth, birthbased distinguishments, then usually (new term) the higher implied in the 1st world is your """Liberformarchy""". Typically the physioimplication of having thin thighs for a girl is (because that's where fat comes to most, the liberty (freedom) of her

Many forms of primal distinguishment are made.

Liberform, Libervitigreg (freedom from flocking/ inclination to be flawed, viti = flaw, greg = flocking) (big for halo effect), Liberoppilogregarchy (freedom-from blocking-flocking-hierarchy.)

Women want people who have an identity who have freedom from flaw aggregating/ and or just general blockage from perfection like a feature that's generally unchangeable like skull width or hip width or something.
They estimate these things because of the tournamental hierarchal mindset of excess in the west.
And of biology

High IQ bread.

But it makes no sense to eliminate brainy guys from the gene pool, as they throughout history are the men that drive advancement. Maybe they just lack the ornaments of chads (facial bones, height, hormonal profiles, hairlines).

Maybe human race wasn't meant to reach a zenith we see in sci-fi and have not yet seen and probably nevr will (high tech space travel, colonizing other worlds etc), instead go through waves of progression/advancement in brain development and then regression due to foids chasing masculine beauty. At this moment regression seems favourable as women choose Chads/vanity/hedonism over smartcel, stable-daddy-to-my-kids Simons.

This was talked about in some of my Graham Hancock books and his writings about advancement and disapperance of cultures.

Idk if they give a shit how bluepilled their mates are or not. I guess they would go for a bluepilled betabuxxer so the could dominate his finances more easily.

Also shout out for that slick Invention of Lying reference. Underrated great movie.

Reality and effort = adversity. Women are not built for dealing with adversity. Bluepill promises them false hope and optimism through rose-colored lenses. That's why they are drawn to it. Effort and struggle are for men. Women hate struggle! They want it all very easily. That's why they hope for the bluepill to be true while acting in accordance with the blackpill through selection of top genes, which minimize effort and struggle.
Women are the volcanobeachtidewash VBTW pillers. Even if they get the blue of the ocean over the beach, beneath there is always black.

I don't think so, if Chad is a doctor or rocket scientist, he even gets more pussy. Same with being a blackpilled Chad. He would slay ludicrously because he knows what woman want. He can do no wrong

High IQ bread.

But it makes no sense to eliminate brainy guys from the gene pool, as they throughout history are the men that drive advancement. Maybe they just lack the ornaments of chads (facial bones, height, hormonal profiles, hairlines).

Maybe human race wasn't meant to reach a zenith we see in sci-fi and have not yet seen and probably nevr will (high tech space travel, colonizing other worlds etc), instead go through waves of progression/advancement in brain development and then regression due to foids chasing masculine beauty. At this moment regression seems favourable as women choose Chads/vanity/hedonism over smartcel, stable-daddy-to-my-kids Simons.

This was talked about in some of my Graham Hancock books and his writings about advancement and disapperance of cultures.
The tacit implication of women rejecting men who are smart, witty, funny is either
A. They hate those traits
B. Not as valued
C. Unchangeable traits that dominant chads exhibit are not mutually inclusive of stupidity in their own view, and the people who possess them can be as smart as the poindexters, and thus all distinguishment poindexters have is nothing.
I don't think so, if Chad is a doctor or rocket scientist, he even gets more pussy. Same with being a blackpilled Chad. He would slay ludicrously because he knows what woman want. He can do no wrong

Its not his main defining trait and being a dumbass goes with the set if they're into bluepilled men. Some girls are into redpilled men though andi n that case, yes this is a distinguishment.
Women want men bluepilled generally though on social issues.

Last edited:
It's depressing to know this

in short words they are attracted to attractive males

They want sub-chads to be automatically blue pilled. They know that actual chads are black pilled and so are truecels.

That's why they let chad treat them like objects and also why they have radical actions against incels.

Everything in between they expect to be orbiters.

What a bolshit i read!

Simons.

Simons btw? lol.
And ultimately primal distinguishment is determined by what is the thing women want. Women wanted to be humbler when even food,water,shelter was a treat. I think girls think that men should acquiesce to their spoiled nature. Women are spoiled and hypersensitive at this point in time now.
They just don't want them to be nerdy or overly intelligent unless it has some dominarchal flow. You'll seem like some autistic political fox news obsessor if you go off on anything people don't have any general utility/ interest in.

The higher up the female's confidence/ range of selection the more she will require things based in genetics because of her ego/ promoted notion of female interests/ biology.
Good observation, although being rather a common sense, the more confident woman is, the more genetics-based traits she'll demand in her partner, even when she is a subhuman herself, as she may be frauding her own genetics, but won't forgive men doind the same.

Idk if they give a shit how bluepilled their mates are or not. I guess they would go for a bluepilled betabuxxer so the could dominate his finances more easily.

Also shout out for that slick Invention of Lying reference. Underrated great movie.
what do you think of that movie.

or pretend your knowledge just comes to you cause you’re high IQ (genetic).. you spent exactly 0 time researching .. and your birth into the blackpill world was not out of necessity/hardship due to poor genes.. also be low inhib and violent to offset the intelligence failo

what do you think of that movie.
Unexpectedly moving. The scene where he lied to his dying mom about his thoughts on the afterlife made me cry ngl. Great premise and good execution too.

Good observation, although being rather a common sense, the more confident woman is, the more genetics-based traits she'll demand in her partner, even when she is a subhuman herself, as she may be frauding her own genetics, but won't forgive men doind the same.
the more confident a person is the wider the range of their selectivity pyramid.
And typically, (new hierarchy), the more birthbased your traits are, and the more immaculate they come off/ distinguished, then the higher the libervulgarchal value (free - liber/ vulgar - common/ average/ uninteresting/ loserville). The dinstinguishtraitarchy (distinguishments of traits), in the more immaculate, above vulgar fashion (a word created to pin the concept of things going high value.)
it's why intelligence matters not to women. In their way of practicality, they don't see any use of intelligence. Intellectual people are making billions. Foids want urban success, not global success. Foids love playing social olympics, not world conquest.
And it just so happens appearance will show a more urban/ human animal way of libervulgarity than intelligence.

or pretend your knowledge just comes to you cause you’re high IQ (genetic).. you spent exactly 0 time researching .. and your birth into the blackpill world was not out of necessity/hardship due to poor genes.. also be low inhib and violent to offset the intelligence failo
That way you have to be less thorough about it. More offhand.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back