Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL women are attracted to unhealthily tall men - do we think of their sexual preferences as being too rational?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
JFL, I was on social media looking at people from HS and the tallfag prettyboy all the girls gave attention to while ignoring all sub-8 males had to get surgery for something wrong with his spine
he was probably like 6'4 and built like a palm tree. he could beat me in a fight cause I don't exercise anymore and am uncoordinated due to the tism, maybe if I lifted I could go for his legs but he would still be a pretty strong adversary despite being a big twink. However, without modern medicine he would be dead or at the very least disabled while I would have opportunity to become the village rapist and spread my 5'8 manletism in his wake. maybe the memes about women being attracted to men who are so far into attractive traits it's unhealthy isn't a meme after all, I think if men could voluntarily grow taller you would see many of them fuck themselves up doing it and get female attention while doing so, like men who die of roid abuse but even more extreme. Maybe women go after certain traits for a reason but in practice they take it to an insane level and their judgement is absolutely retarded. Inceltears cucks asking why everyone doesn't look like a chad if hypergamy exists btfo, this explains it.

Last edited:
Women are dumb whores

JFL, I was on social media looking at people from HS and the tallfag prettyboy all the girls gave attention to while ignoring all sub-8 males had to get surgery for something wrong with his spine
he was probably like 6'4 and built like a palm tree. he could beat me in a fight cause I don't exercise anymore and am uncoordinated due to the tism, maybe if I lifted I could go for his legs but he would still be a pretty strong adversary despite being a big twink. However, without modern medicine he would be dead or at the very least disabled while I would have opportunity to become the village rapist and spread my 5'8 manletism in his wake. maybe the memes about women being attracted to men who are so far into attractive traits it's unhealthy isn't a meme after all, I think if men could voluntarily grow taller you would see many of them fuck themselves up doing it and get female attention while doing so, like men who die of roid abuse but even more extreme. Maybe women go after certain traits for a reason but in practice they take it to an insane level and their judgement is absolutely retarded. Inceltears cucks asking why everyone doesn't look like a chad if hypergamy exists btfo, this explains it.
it’s unnatural just modern reality TV culture telling them to be one switch on one switch off retards with no thoughts of their own lmao. he can say a whole sentence about being a rapist but he says “6 feet” the phrase lights up theirs social status meter like a retarded dog, they ignore everything else thoughtlessly like some sort of autist fucking bitch acting like a retard on purpose. On a note related to this i also heard there’s a species of wild pig in some asian country i think where basically the females select so hard for horns/tusks that now they curve into through the front skull of the males after multiple generations and it injures them wierd shit

Last edited:
Yeah, just being 6'4" or taller is enough to see all foids check him out. He can still be ugly and rejected, but as long as his face is slightly above average, he's basically in chad territory re attractiveness.

Last edited:
On a note related to this i also heard there’s a species of wild pig in some asian country i think where basically the females select so hard for horns/tusks that now they curve into through the front skull of the males after multiple generations and it injures them wierd shit
Cool example
Are the ones whose tusks grow into them before breeding age getting selected out due to infection or is it just getting worse endlessly?

It's not a preference at this point. It's a requirement. And women choosing good looks not because they want to procreate with top tier genes. The good looks just get women wet.

And kek your post makes me feel shittier. I'm 5'4 and have problems with my spine

It's not a preference at this point. It's a requirement. And women choosing good looks not because they want to procreate with top tier genes. The good looks just get women wet.

And kek your post makes me feel shittier. I'm 5'4 and have problems with my spine
how come? what in particular is wrong with your spine? I knew a grill my height (just under 5'8) who had scoliosis but she also had joint hypermobility due to being born to a 40 year old

Last edited:
how come? what in particular is wrong with your spine? I knew a grill my height (just under 5'8) who had scoliosis but she also had joint hypermobility due to being born to a 40 year old
I'm 5'4 and have scoliosis. Not only my spine is bent but it's also twisted. I can function and do things but can't gymcel or deadlifts. Not because I don't want but doctors told me so. Running and carrying heavy objects take bigger tolls on me than on normal people. It's as if nature tells you you're not man enough that you're short, and you can't cope with trying to be manly by gymmaxxing

Women don't care about benefit in the long run. They want to be pumped and dumped bt chad

that's what I've been saying since always
foids are terrible fucking eugenicists, they don't select the best genes, but rather look for arbitrary traits
that's why chad worshipers are a bunch of copers - you can have perfect hair, skin, skull and height, but still have shitty genes, be deaf, blind, autistic and die from cancer at 20 (after impregnating a bunch of foids, so your subhuman genes spread anyway)
if your only metric of worth of people's lives is foids' preference, you're in for a wild ride

Tell this to the idiots who say "Women are just going for the genetically superior men, it's natural and good".

Women's brains haven't evolved in a million years

It's still big man = good genes even if he's actually dying of several diseases as a result. Also, why would you be on social media first of all and looking up high school classmates second? That's pure torture.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back