Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are bad parents

D

DogpillAbuser

Banned
-
I worked on a beach during the summer and what I've noticed a difference between how women and men behave with their kids and what they do.

Women usually ignore their kids, snap at them when they get annoying or, most of the time use them to get a ''cute'' tee hee photo on some fucking rock with the sea behind them so they can boast to everyone how good her life is. I've yet to see a father do that.

Meanwhile, men, from what I've seen play with their kids, kind of play fighting softly rather than use them as assets.

This isn't a larp it's an actual observation I've made while working my summer job

TL;DR I hate women

What the hell happened to females within the last decade?

How are you abusing the dogpill?

Women make their sons into trannies for fun. Single mothers have children for free money from the government.

The modern day foid hates her sperg offspring
Foidshate children

Women are horrible, heartless, merciless creatures.
*Fixed that for you.

They are awful parents. My mother is a crazy alcoholic, and she never really "cared" about me. We were never close, she never helped me at school or other things.
My dad on the other hand, while flawed, definetely cares and loves me. He helped me at school, heard me pour my heart out to him, tried to solve my problems, he tried, while my mother never did. My dad is more than my dad, he is my friend and hero.

society is telling them that they are trash if they don’t date gigachad 6’8. Due to this they lash out on ugly guys and by doing badly things they are naturally meant to do confidently like raising children and speaking to people kindly and with respect. Some women try to smoke while pregnant. these are the same type of women. also minority women are very sick towards their children in big cities for some reason

Women stop being playful quite early in their development. Around twelve or something. After that what they consider fun are only the things that revolve around boys, relationships and sex.

I have no proof for this, but this is my assessment based in personal observation and indirect accounts.
Meanwhile, men, from what I've seen play with their kids, kind of play fighting softly rather than use them as assets.

Mandatory quote from Esther Vilar :

; if there is anything a woman loathes, it is having to play with children. Children are curious about absolutely everything, but a woman has no interests at all except the few idiotic forms of entertainment offered by her house and her own body. With the best will in the world, it is difficult for a mother to enter into the adventurous world of a child. She may have a small repertoire of insipid stock phrases to amuse a toddler (“look who's coming now”), but by the age of two a child has started to think for himself and woman is left behind. The cliché about the common interests of father and son (father cannot stop playing with his son's model railway) cannot be applied to mother and son, or even to mother and daughter. If a woman makes an effort and spends half an hour playing with her child (more might stunt its mental development), she tells the whole world, as if it were a great achievement, which of course it is, in terms of self-denial.

Last edited:
mine was trash thats for sure

Women stop being playful quite early in their development. Around twelve or something. After that what they consider fun are only the things that revolve around boys, relationships and sex.

I have no proof for this, but this is my assessment based in personal observation and indirect accounts.

Mandatory quote from Esther Vilar :
brutal