Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are Child Murderers, have always been. Women are natural born killers and psychos.

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
Gonna make this very short.
Historically speaking, women have always killed kids.
Period.
They just did it.
For anyone with more than lukewarm IQ:

The article above illustrates the following:
A historian bothered going through 750 years of history of a local english village
He found that the minority of males were executed for rapes while the majority of women were executed for child murder, poisoning and arson.

Again, MGTOW fags and the like still attest women things like "motherly love" i.e. you often hear shit like "women only love money and their own kids"
The fact of the matter is that the historical record clearly shows that women are:

a)opportunistic - they go with the strongest/most psychotic and dominating force of male power available (they fuck the invaders, victors)
b)manipulative and amoral. Not IMMORAL, Amoral - they are not acting against their own better judgement, they HAVE NO JUDGEMENT/VIRTUE

They are basically psychotic killers. With a feminized society as the one we live in now, men that display similar traits as the ones listed above now rise to the top.
Its becoming dangerous out here boys, really fucking dangerous.

Melissa Drexler (born 1978), who was nicknamed in the media as "The Prom Mom", is an American woman who, as a teenage high school student in 1997, delivered a baby in a restroom stall during her high schoolprom dance. She put the baby in the trash can and then returned to the dance. Drexler pleaded guilty to aggravated manslaughter, and was sentenced to 15 years' imprisonment.[1] After serving three years and one month, she was released on parole.[2]

A famous case. This happens more often than you think. Women give birth and just ditch the kid.
DID YOU READ THE ARTICLE ON INFANTICIDE YET? - they have been doing this since forever. IT'S THEIR NORMAL.

To the women/simps that will undoubtedly read this: I still have a sex drive but I dont want to have anything to do with you women. Sometimes you even scare me when I observe you operate and how you weave your nets and manipulate at the workplace and shit. If I was in a survival situation I would ditch you immediately because you are an incalculable risk.

Jesus christ that wikipedia article :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

when I first read that I was at school
bro I could not breathe
i had to get up

I was seriously close to going ER right then and there holy fuck

People blame misoginy for female abortion in Asia. When in reality its mostly women themselves who kill their own unborn daughters and granddaughters

People blame misoginy for female abortion in Asia. When in reality its mostly women themselves who kill their own unborn daughters and granddaughters
its not abour abortion bro. They used to kill newborn babies like it was nothing.

Abortion is fucking crazy when you think about it. The liberal, free west. Where we've decided to make it legal for a woman to murder her own baby literally just for her personal convenience.

I'm don't consider myself a particularly loving person at all but the thought of actually killing a fucking baby growing inside of me is pretty unthinkable.

Abortion is fucking crazy when you think about it. The liberal, free west. Where we've decided to make it legal for a woman to murder her own baby literally just for her personal convenience.

I'm don't consider myself a particularly loving person at all but the thought of actually killing a fucking baby growing inside of me is pretty unthinkable.
Now imagine kiling it after giving birth to it and read the fucking wikipedia articles I linked.

Those damn murderers.

Gonna make this very short.
Historically speaking, women have always killed kids.
Period.
They just did it.
For anyone with more than lukewarm IQ:

The article above illustrates the following:
A historian bothered going through 750 years of history of a local english village
He found that the minority of males were executed for rapes while the majority of women were executed for child murder, poisoning and arson.

Again, MGTOW fags and the like still attest women things like "motherly love" i.e. you often hear shit like "women only love money and their own kids"
The fact of the matter is that the historical record clearly shows that women are:

a)opportunistic - they go with the strongest/most psychotic and dominating force of male power available (they fuck the invaders, victors)
b)manipulative and amoral. Not IMMORAL, Amoral - they are not acting against their own better judgement, they HAVE NO JUDGEMENT/VIRTUE

They are basically psychotic killers. With a feminized society as the one we live in now, men that display similar traits as the ones listed above now rise to the top.
Its becoming dangerous out here boys, really fucking dangerous.

View attachment 313978

A famous case. This happens more often than you think. Women give birth and just ditch the kid.
DID YOU READ THE ARTICLE ON INFANTICIDE YET? - they have been doing this since forever. IT'S THEIR NORMAL.

To the women/simps that will undoubtedly read this: I still have a sex drive but I dont want to have anything to do with you women. Sometimes you even scare me when I observe you operate and how you weave your nets and manipulate at the workplace and shit. If I was in a survival situation I would ditch you immediately because you are an incalculable risk.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfGwoRn-k5Y

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfGwoRn-k5Y

its incredible.
I have a pdf, if I find it I'll attach it.

This college professor for biology, she fucking killed her own brother with a shotgun, got away with it and was a professor for years after until she fucked up the second time and went to jail.
Unbelievable.

found it:

Maybe they were doing the right thing, child could be deformed/grow to be incel

Listen we are not talking about abortions here.
INFANTicide. They killed ALREADY BORN BABIES. If the child had a deformity, it was obivous.

women are the biggest mass murderers in History. move aside Adolf

women are the biggest mass murderers in History. move aside Adolf
Every year they uncover another mass grave full of dead child bodies.
Sometimes its near an old monastery, sometmes its below a roman bathhouse...

they have no empathy, no morals nothing. If we lived in a society where it was the norm to murder a person everyday, women would enforce that status quo with all their might. They just go along with the biggest authority. Hiveminded slug creatures.

typcial movie depiction of birth.
Most births are far less dramatic than that.
I've seen videos from actual third world street births.
Bitches just squat down and let gravity do the rest.

Like I wrote above, women literally have no unique thoughts. They enforce the status quo and always mimic what they are told to believe.
If the media depicts child birth as this horrible dramatic thing with screaming and pain, they will act the part.

In reality its very different. My sister works at the hosiptal and most mothers get local anesthesia and feel nothing or the baby pops out like candy.

Another thing is also that women panic and cramp the fuck up, making it not easier. We can again thank the overdramatization in the media for that.

One thing that is purely speculative is my theory that a lot of birth complications simply stem from the fact that 5ft tall women decide to get pregnant with kids from 6ft+ tall, 200lbs guys.
But again, i am not sure about that either.

you probably dont want to see this but this woman became famous in germany for giving birth on her own.
The first birth was assisted. After that she said "it seemed to stressful to go to the hospital".
She has given birth to multiple children since, all unassisted.

View: https://youtu.be/x6k3rNrpcMU?t=915

Slaughter an unborn baby for petty reasons :yes:
Cut off a newborn's foreskin without anesthesia :yes:
Give dangerous hormone blockers to kids because of mental illness :yes:
Cut off an underage person's genitals/breasts for mental illness :yes:

Kiss a 17 yo woman as a 22 yo man :no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

typcial movie depiction of birth.
Most births are far less dramatic than that.
I've seen videos from actual third world street births.
Bitches just squat down and let gravity do the rest.

Like I wrote above, women literally have no unique thoughts. They enforce the status quo and always mimic what they are told to believe.
If the media depicts child birth as this horrible dramatic thing with screaming and pain, they will act the part.

In reality its very different. My sister works at the hosiptal and most mothers get local anesthesia and feel nothing or the baby pops out like candy.

Another thing is also that women panic and cramp the fuck up, making it not easier. We can again thank the overdramatization in the media for that.

One thing that is purely speculative is my theory that a lot of birth complications simply stem from the fact that 5ft tall women decide to get pregnant with kids from 6ft+ tall, 200lbs guys.
But again, i am not sure about that either.

you probably dont want to see this but this woman became famous in germany for giving birth on her own.
The first birth was assisted. After that she said "it seemed to stressful to go to the hospital".
She has given birth to multiple children since, all unassisted.

View: https://youtu.be/x6k3rNrpcMU?t=915

wtf did i just watch?

also that wikipedia on infanticide is pure blackpill.

"The Hospital of the Holy Spirit in Rome was founded by Pope Innocent III because women were throwing their infants into the Tiber river"

it's a funny thing.The religion that allowed normies a chance to even be born,is the same that is absolutely hated by them.Life is brutal.

>By the middle of the century infanticide was common for social reasons, such as illegitimacy, and the introduction of child life insurance additionally encouraged some women to kill their children for gain.

mothers love is bullshit and we all know it.No one loves anything unconditionally.you love something because it is that something.Let it be anything else and our love will not be the same and might even vanish.It's a world of values.it's over if you don't have value.

Last edited:
wtf did i just watch?

also that wikipedia on infanticide is pure blackpill.

"The Hospital of the Holy Spirit in Rome was founded by Pope Innocent III because women were throwing their infants into the Tiber river"

it's a funny thing.The religion that allowed normies a chance to even be born,is the same that is absolutely hated by them.Life is brutal.

>By the middle of the century infanticide was common for social reasons, such as illegitimacy, and the introduction of child life insurance additionally encouraged some women to kill their children for gain.

mothers love is bullshit and we all know it.No one loves anything unconditionally.you love something because it is that something.Let it be anything else and our love will not be the same and might even vanish.It's a world of values.it's over if you don't have value.
did you read the other wikipedia article as well? on the history of abortion?

its insane to me to think that abortion and the muder of children only stopped/was reduced because of christanity.
You would think that people would have a natural inclination to protect and nurture their offspring, especially after a 9 month pregnancy.

Replies 18 Views 112 :soy: :soy: :soy: NO MUMMY WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO ME SHE LUVS ME MORE THAN HER CHAD LOVERS :feels::feels::feels:

A major complaint and point of feminists is how "unfair" pregnancy is, because its a disadvantage that makes them less "competitive". This is why they want men to do household chores and take care of kids, so they have more time for sucking dicks and wagecucking on the side. There is nothing more terrifying to a foid than the prospect of having to take responsibility and not being able to freely be available to Chads anymore, when men gained consciousness they bonded, created languages, art and technology, when **men gained consciousness, they started aborting babies.
did you read the other wikipedia article as well? on the history of abortion?

its insane to me to think that abortion and the muder of children only stopped/was reduced because of christanity.
You would think that people would have a natural inclination to protect and nurture their offspring, especially after a 9 month pregnancy.
They do, but it is contrarian to their survival instinct (submitting to the strongest Chad by sexual availability). Civilization turns people into resources and child bearing puts foids at a disadvantage, as they are generally vain creatures this puts them into conflict with their instincts.
Women are pathological by nature.

Last edited: