Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are dating down.

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★★★
C

A2
B

Men are hypergamous you silly inkwell.

See the chart? It clearly shows that women are dating down.

Women think their dating down even when their dating Chad because 0% of men meet their delusional standards

JFL who think foids aren't hypergamous. If that would've true incels wouldn't have existed.

Women never date down. What a dumb hole.

Women dating down = women dating Chads instead of giga-Chads.

Of course when chad won’t commit women will marry down

Women think their dating down even when their dating Chad because 0% of men meet their delusional standards

Whats worse, they dont understand the fact that more workers = less wages because economics.

Somehow thats also men's fault for not manning up. :cryfeels:

Rank 17 here confirmed no foid attention, I'm definitely too good for them and not delusional at all.

Whats worse, they dont understand the fact that more workers = less wages because economics.

Somehow thats also men's fault for not manning up. :cryfeels:
Yeah, they expect men to make more than them while at the same time complaing about "muh wage gap"

A (17/10)/10 Chad, is simply a 1.7/10 on the female requirement list.

Ryan Gosling is average in the eyes of foids so it’s no wonder why they think they are dating down with a puny 8/10

Ah I see, we're all just too goodlooking that the needle went all the way around again so we're actually 12/10 but of course it goes around so they're tricked into thinking we're 2, obviously our fault lol.

Women only want chad who commits. If chad doesn't commit then they cry chad only wants sex
full

t. whore that is giving those "unworthy" men sex and affection anyway

The foid's argument is based on the premise is that "wanting marriage and kids" is the hallmark of maturity. That's just bullshit.

There are a lot of people who are parents but shouldn't be -- they are simply financially, intellectually, and emotionally unprepared, and their kids live fucked up lives. These types of people are everywhere and the wretched offspring they produce are a burden on public healthcare and education, and later on in life, the criminal justice system. At the same time, there are people who could be great parents but simply don't feel committed to the idea of having children.

This is also why I think abortions should be free.

Idiocracy's starting scene is pretty good:

Chads are getting smarter too.. realizing they have to put in zero effort, refusing to marry, contribute zero money to the relationship and women will put up with it.

If 1 woman doesn't put up with it, there are 100 other women waiting at the door who will for a Chad. Men aren't so picky so even if the woman is an 8/10, a man would still choose a 6 or 7 out of 10 where he has to put in zero effort, versus an 8/10 where the guy has to 'put the hard work in'.

A lot of men, like me, wanted to marry a girl and start a family while young. As I get older, get rejected and I see these whores' behavior, it kind of turns me off to the idea. I guess I would still go with it, but I would wait till I'm older to have children.

The foid's argument is based on the premise is that "wanting marriage and kids" is the hallmark of maturity. That's just bullshit.

There are a lot of people who are parents but shouldn't be -- they are simply financially, intellectually, and emotionally unprepared, and their kids live fucked up lives. These types of people are everywhere and the wretched offspring they produce are a burden on public healthcare and education, and later on in life, the criminal justice system. At the same time, there are people who could be great parents but simply don't feel committed to the idea of having children.

This is also why I think abortions should be free.

Idiocracy's starting scene is pretty good:

I like electrolytes...