[JFL] Women are essential for this society during this crisis, like retail workers and nurses

F

FuckEmAll

Recruit
-
1d 21h 40m
Yeah fuck you Karen, how about we celebrate the MEN that make sure we have basic infrastructure like electricity, gas, water and internet. How about we celebrate the MEN that carry the logistical operations to allow retail workers to put something on the shelves. How about we celebrate the MEN doing garbage collection and construction work?

If women were to retire from the work force, men would do the jobs and they would do it better. If men were to retire from the workforce, society as we know it would cease to exist and we would be back into the stone age.

Firefly

Firefly

Who Needs A Fucking Title?!
-
3d 19h 32m
Yeah fuck you Karen, how about we celebrate the MEN that make sure we have basic infrastructure like electricity, gas, water and internet. How about we celebrate the MEN that carry the logistical operations to allow retail workers to put something on the shelves. How about we celebrate the MEN doing garbage collection and construction work?

If women were to retire from the work force, men would do the jobs and they would do it better. If men were to retire from the workforce, society as we know it would cease to exist and we would be back into the stone age.
If only all the men in the world would be committed to this plan..

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
11d 9h 14m
If I see another nurse virtue signalling about how brave and important they are, I'm gonna go to the hospital and go ER.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Gigadoge - Destroyer of women
-
51d 15h 52m
>nurses
>essential

Btw Spain has almost 3k deaths now. They're gonna overtake China and even Italy at this rate if things don't slow down

Emba

Emba

Corona Viral Marketing and TP sales...
-
42d 21h 35m
If I see another nurse virtue signalling about how brave and important they are, I'm gonna go to the hospital and go ER.
Don't go to the ER unless it's emergency!

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

The Vsaucemaxxer
-
12d 14h 47m
Nobody cares about the millions of men who made progress in science, engineering, and technology because most of them were ugly

Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
12d 19h 20m
disagree tbh