Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are essential for this society during this crisis, like retail workers and nurses

F

FuckEmAll

Recruit
★★★★
Yeah fuck you Karen, how about we celebrate the MEN that make sure we have basic infrastructure like electricity, gas, water and internet. How about we celebrate the MEN that carry the logistical operations to allow retail workers to put something on the shelves. How about we celebrate the MEN doing garbage collection and construction work?

If women were to retire from the work force, men would do the jobs and they would do it better. If men were to retire from the workforce, society as we know it would cease to exist and we would be back into the stone age.

Yeah fuck you Karen, how about we celebrate the MEN that make sure we have basic infrastructure like electricity, gas, water and internet. How about we celebrate the MEN that carry the logistical operations to allow retail workers to put something on the shelves. How about we celebrate the MEN doing garbage collection and construction work?

If women were to retire from the work force, men would do the jobs and they would do it better. If men were to retire from the workforce, society as we know it would cease to exist and we would be back into the stone age.

If only all the men in the world would be committed to this plan..

If I see another nurse virtue signalling about how brave and important they are, I'm gonna go to the hospital and go ER.

>nurses
>essential

Btw Spain has almost 3k deaths now. They're gonna overtake China and even Italy at this rate if things don't slow down

If I see another nurse virtue signalling about how brave and important they are, I'm gonna go to the hospital and go ER.
Don't go to the ER unless it's emergency!

Nobody cares about the millions of men who made progress in science, engineering, and technology because most of them were ugly

Maybe if they opened their legs for us.

Yeah fuck you Karen,

JFL at the Karen meme... This is why I tell incels to delete their socials, because that is how they are exposed to bs daily bluepills like "the world needs wahmen during the batmageddon" etc. Nothing good can ever come of using social media by incels, so we are just best without any profiles or apps.

Hospitals are a product of civilisation.
Civilisation was built by man.
:feelsYall:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back