Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are evil satanic creatures who dont deserve a free life!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
It makes my blood boil none of them ever gave me a chance or even looked at me.
They hate me, they want me dead.
But if they need my help I will not look at them like they didnt look at me.
Women are such sick, wicked, cancerous animals they should be put into cages and fed with animal food. They dont deserve the freedom which men fought for. They wont even give us love, affection and sex.
In my opinion every war veteran who is a virgin should have the option to kill a foid for not fucking him. Females should go after their primary function which is making babies and this with any healthy male who will give her love. But they abonded their nature they are demons send from the devil to make us do bad things they are satans children. We shouldnt fall for their wicked tricks. Soon they will be whipped and go to hell.
Thats also why witches were all women and they were killed which was right.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmn tasty bait bro

tbh...
Women do sacrífice their offspring to Satan (abortion)...

:cryfeels: i wont be in the screenshot

Savage venting bro

You laugh at this man. But I will say one thing. I was shaming another guy at a different forum for being edgy. And he said otakus find anything edgy. Then I realized something. Edgeshaming is stupid, childish and feminine. Only those who haven't been to hell can't understand the rightful anger of the tormented.
So I say, acknowledge this man. Cheer for him. Show empathy to him.
slow-clap-gif.gif

It makes my blood boil none of them ever gave me a chance or even looked at me.
They hate me, they want me dead.
But if they need my help I will not look at them like they didnt look at me.
Women are such sick, wicked, cancerous animals they should be put into cages and fed with animal food. They dont deserve the freedom which men fought for. They wont even give us love, affection and sex.
In my opinion every war veteran who is a virgin should have the option to kill a foid for not fucking him. Females should go after their primary function which is making babies and this with any healthy male who will give her love. But they abonded their nature they are demons send from the devil to make us do bad things they are satans children. We shouldnt fall for their wicked tricks. Soon they will be whipped and go to hell.
Thats also why witches were all women and they were killed which was right.
Nice rant. Approve

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back