Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are evil

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Ragefuel

You silly inkwell weemmin can never be evil.

Hello ITcels, can't wait to hear your argument defending this bitch and the judge.

This story is horrible. I mean, I know there is injustice in this world, but when it comes from the very institution that is supposed to defend justice, it is just nightmarish.

How has this man not broke.
Hello ITcels, can't wait to hear your argument defending this bitch and the judge.
Women aren't never wrong you fucking incel piece of shit

women should not be allowed into higher positions where they can seriously affect other peoples lives, because they are children and dont have a system to deal with unwanted emotions
they never needed to develop these systems because there is always some guy who does everything to make you feel better in hopes of fucking (which of course the foid often doesnt realize, "hes just so nice to me because im a great person and funny")

*Toilets are evil

Putting foids in positions of power is always a mistake

Women shouldn't be in position of any kind of power.

It's their world now (the west) we just live in it.

He must have been a creep :soy:

JFL @ "Malicious Use of Telecommunication Services"
Everything about this case is dystopian as fuck. Even the badgecucks admit that he never threatened the roastie at all.
Not only is it now illegal for men to approach or talk to foids, it's also illegal to criticize their tyrannical actions.
If somehow the custody case had a male judge and the father was given custody and the kid died from medical issues, they would say the father killed the kid and CuckTears would be protesting outside the courthouse for the judges resignation and the father would be given a life sentence. It seems like cucks want to crinkle up The Constitution and use it to wipe chad's cum from their wive's faces. This shit is even worse than the PUA case in the UK recently. Foids should never be allowed to be judges, they have a bias against men no matter what.

This is the roastie judge with fakeup , notice the the fake smile that you usually only see from severely autistic men...

And this is the roastie judge without fakeup, as you can see, she's genetically inferior and possesses has The Thousand Cock Stare...

If I was a judge, I would sentence her to death via rape by a thousand rabid hyenas, it would be a humane execution because we all know how much they like dogs...but she would probably OD on chad D before she could even be seated at the defendant's table...

What a disgusting and despicable whore, looks like a frog but not like our beloved Pepe...