Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women are getting hurt by #MeToo

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-

"Research released earlier this year by LeanIn.Org shows that 60 per cent of male managers admit they are now uncomfortable mentoring women.

That’s a 32 per cent jump from the previous year and it’s terrible news for professional women wanting to fast-track their careers"

Jfl, women are now getting fucked over at work because thier male bosses are afraid to mentor them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Serves them right stupid cunts

This has been posted before, and it's not as LifeFuel as you think. People are still blaming men for this. Except it's a "You think my expectations are unwarranted? I'm not the one with the problem, you are" kind of blaming.

I'm one of them. No mentoring for you young cunt. I have in my department only post wall decent women. No degenerate thots.

It is nice to see it at least once or twice per year news about women getting fucked for a change.

This has been posted before, and it's not as LifeFuel as you think. People are still blaming men for this. Except it's a "You think my expectations are unwarranted? I'm not the one with the problem, you are" kind of blaming.
It's a positive in a sea full of negatives. Be happy at the little things.

Women really do control unlimited power due to #MeToo.
They can easily cry rape or sexual assault against any male they dislike.
Cruel world.

Exactly.

Women have a problem = Men's fault

I will report you to HR for your problematic behavior :soy:

Lefiefuel is beyond accurate for something like this. I wish they would get hurt by more stuff.

#meetoo is only possible because of Tinder and other electronic means of mate matching. It used to be that approaching and dating coworkers was a common way of people getting together. They'd mate with who was visibly close. Now they can see what options are in their 5-mile radius without having to be in physical proximity of said options.

They will instead just get promoted without any training to fill diversity quotas.

It makes me laugh how #metoo is promoted by mainly privileged white foid celebrities and they and the media attack white men as a whole, like we are all the top giga-chad 1% or rich as fuck!

Anyway the more it hurts and blows up in foids faces the better.

This won't slow them down at all :feelsrope:

Serves them right stupid cunts
They shouldn't be in the workplace to begin with. They're now just getting what they deserve. I hope males stop propping these charlatans up and they're forced to start female only companies that will inevitably flop.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back