Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are goldiggers

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
Things such as this makes me think that maybe we've dodged a bullet.

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]I met my ex husband in Canada and we were married for approximately 16 years. We lived in Canada together for 8 years then in Stockholm for the remaining 8 years. We divorced last September (2017) and decided we would handle the division of our assets ourselves. Since then I moved back to Canada.[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]We had no children, but a house and car. He has gone silent. He hasn't responded to me for the past 6 months. I had hoped that we could handle this between us as we had agreed but he's clearly just ignoring me (called, texted, emailed, numerous times). [/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]I had invested so much over the past 16 years into what we had and I trusted him to be fair. [/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]I am returning to Sweden for 10 days to try and catch him to get him to talk and sort this out but I am not confident he will even speak to me. I think he's comfortable and doesn't want to lose any money.[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]What should I do? I was reading that I could go to a court and request a solicitor to check the assets and price them? But maybe it's too late since the divorce has already gone through? Being a Canadian citizen doesn't make it easy since I am not there all the time. Maybe this is something immigration services can help with?[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Any help would be greatly appreciated.[/font]

tenor.gif

disgusting

It's about time that divorce rape was stopped.

If FHOs want to leave, they take only what they had before, nothing more.

The decline of matrimony is often attributed to men now being able to
“get what they want” from women without marrying them. But what if a
woman is able to get everything she wants from a man without marriage?
Might she not also be less inclined to “commit” under such circumstances? In
truth, a signifi cant number of women seek primarily attention and material
goods from men. They are happy to date men they have no romantic interest
in merely as a form of entertainment and a source of free meals and gifts. A
man can waste a great deal of money and time on such a woman before he
realizes he is being used.
Family life involves sacrifi ce; a good mother devotes herself to her children.
Parasitic daters are takers, not givers; they are not fi t for marriage or motherhood.
Their character is usually fi xed by the time a man meets them. Since he
cannot change them, the only rational course is to learn to identify and avoid
them.

Water is wet