Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Women are just engaging in natural selection, they are advancing the human race"

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
1525419410269.jpg

A good jawline and being tall doesn't help progress in the modern world. And besides most women aren't having kids unless it's an accident. And that's if they don't abort it or smash it's head in after it's born.

Women are just engaging in teehee genocide

Fuck, I want her.

what a piece of shit a kid she had , it make me wonder what a shitty narcissistic her APE tyrone was . if she really wanna make the evolution of the human race at least breeed with white chad FFS

Someone on here made a thread about how all of your bad genes most likely come from the women in your family (that you directly descend from) since they didn't have to compete as hard as the men in your family.
So all of the dads in your family are mostly gonna be good gened men, and all the women in your family are all genetic garbage since they've never had to properly compete for a man, other than maybe a Chad once or twice in their life.

JFL at women believing this bullshit.
WOMEN are holding back the human race. Only reason why incels are born is because women are not all Stacys. In order for humans to advance, only Stacy and Chad would need to mate.
Obviously that is not the case

Who gives a fuck about advancing the human race? Lmfao low iq

I don't understand what the implication of the picture is supposed to be. Does the kid have something wrong with him?

Who gives a fuck about advancing the human race? Lmfao low iq

Also this. I don't care about advancing the human race, I wanna fuck.

How exactly is wasting an egg on a low iq African advancing the human race over a high iq curry/rice/mayo

lol her kid looks nothing like her

white traits in general are so recessive they are completely nonexistent in half-white blacks or asians

I don't understand what the implication of the picture is supposed to be. Does the kid have something wrong with him?

The female fucked Tyrone and ended up creating an el goblino that shows no white phenotypes.
But these whores will use the excuse of "natural selection" to defend their hypergamy

If females cared about advancing the human race they would off themselves since most of them have inferior genes even to incels. The only reason they get away with it is because they have a hole between their legs.

If they cared so much about poor genes being reproduced, then wouldnt there be no more fucking incels by now??? After 10000 years of hypergamy and 30% of men are still virgins? Its all bullshit, they only care about themselves, not their childrens genes

The problem is that this is a minority, and they do advance the human race because they ultimately settle down (betabux) with a low T, high IQ JBW/ rice/ curry. This is a problem because these low T people accept the beta role.
To advance the human race only high t , high IQ males should breed.
These kids you see here are not planned.

The female fucked Tyrone and ended up creating an el goblino that shows no white phenotypes.
But these whores will use the excuse of "natural selection" to defend their hypergamy

"White phenotypes" are not inherently superior. That would mean other ethnicities shouldn't reproduce because they're not white and therefore inferior.

worshipping Darwin while living in a society built and maintained by beta males

what could possibly go wrong?

average bitch can get fucked by some tyrone, while I'm still single and virgin.

The black guy who impregnated her must be quite dark as fuck if that kid is indeed her child. The boy doesn't look caucasoid or has any caucasoid features. Is he really her son?

Last edited:
The black guy who impregnated her must be quite dark as fuck if that kid is indeed her child. The boy doesn't look caucasoid or have any caucasoid features. Is he really her son?
Yeah I saw pics of the couple
1525433521444.jpg

1525438521604.jpg

And this bitch is 18 so she was getting fucked and impregnated around the age of 14. Jfl it's okay for Tyrone to fuck 14 year old girls but we should be imprisoned just for talking about teen pove on the internet

Yeah I saw pics of the couple
1525433521444.jpg

1525438521604.jpg

And this bitch is 18 so she was getting fucked and impregnated around the age of 14. Jfl it's okay for Tyrone to fuck 14 year old girls but we should be imprisoned just for talking about teen pove on the internet
Being pregnant at 14. What a whore.

They are not advancing shit. Most women either don't have kids or shit out some autistic mutts in their 30s.

"Women are just filtering out the bad genes from the gene pool"

Higher IQ women have few children if any and the lower IQ women who are doing the breeding, breed with thugs. You actually see women making that very statement and many others like it on reddit.

wow bro, you just sound like hitler

idk but apparently some incels are hating/making fun of the way the kid looks.

Higher IQ women have few children if any and the lower IQ women who are doing the breeding, breed with thugs. You actually see women making that very statement and many others like it on reddit.

Higher IQ women are getting pounded by thugs just as often as lower IQ women.

They're just using more birth control.

This argument never made sense, since subhuman foids are still able to pass on their subhuman genes.

Higher IQ women are getting pounded by thugs just as often as lower IQ women.

They're just using more birth control.

Yeah, I've seen this. Intelligent chemistry major women with their dumb as rocks jock bf. They often literally treat the guy as a pet, which is why the dogpill is so believable.

Yeah, I've seen this. Intelligent chemistry major women with their dumb as rocks jock bf. They often literally treat the guy as a pet, which is why the dogpill is so believable.
can't be too intelligent choosing a retard to breed with. also can't be too intelligent having few to zero kids and focusing on "career" instead. they are all dumb as fuck

can't be too intelligent choosing a retard to breed with. also can't be too intelligent having few to zero kids and focusing on "career" instead. they are all dumb as fuck

Not breeding, just their fucktoy. Having a Chad on a leash to meet their irregular "cravings" is like dream mode for foids. The reason the human version is better than the dog version is that they can proudly show off the Chad on social media.

If they want to go back to the stone age then we should as well - wife-acquiring raids in minecraft.

They could say the same about Hitler

Women always choose trash men.

Actual ones who could advance society just dry up their pussies.

We should be allowed to fight back, it's natural

Einstein, Planck, Schrodinger, Bohr and Heisenberg among others. Greatest minds of the 20th century. These bald manlets would have been incels today.
Baldmanlets

Einstein, Planck, Schrodinger, Bohr and Heisenberg among others. Greatest minds of the 20th century. These bald manlets would have been incels today.
View attachment 195609
brutal because it's true. imagine how many would-be scientists are wasting their time trying to get a gf and looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing for a crumb of pussy and affection or just straight up given up and ldaring

Females have been a disaster for humanity.

They aren't cos they are not making babies. instead they are just killing them and using chad as a pleasure dildo

A good jawline and being tall doesn't help progress in the modern world. And besides most women aren't having kids unless it's an accident. And that's if they don't abort it or smash it's head in after it's born.
View attachment 195609
If they want to go back to the stone age then we should as well - wife-acquiring raids in minecraft.

Who is this and why should I care about her or her child?