Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Women are just extremely gentle, loving, beautiful, kind hearted and empathetic humans!"

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★

Tbh it almost feels like shes made some bullshit story just so she can justify her hatred for ugly disabled males, wouldnt surprise me. But if it is true,

Just lol at the cucked reddit comments, i have no sympathy for her from what the downie did to her

Just remember if it was genders in reverse,normies would be telling the guy to "get over it bro!!! it was just one person bro! Its in the past bro" ,which is same response we incels get if we try to explain how shit out lives have been, been constantly rejected and bullied at highschool because we are ugly.

I want to beat up my mother whenever she says shit like this. "woman are more emotional and empathetic than man." or that I should respect her just because she is a woman. stupid ignorant, delusional, dumb, cunt that is genetic trash and should never had kids. with the things these retards say they just pour salt in our wounds
Tbh it almost feels like shes made some bullshit story just so she can justify her hatred for ugly disabled males, wouldnt surprise me. But if it is true,

Just lol at the cucked reddit comments, i have no sympathy for her from what the downie did to her

Just remember if it was genders in reverse,normies would be telling the guy to "get over it bro!!! it was just one person bro! Its in the past bro" ,which is same response we incels get if we try to explain how shit out lives have been, been constantly rejected and bullied at highschool because we are ugly.
man are supposed to man up and always take responsibility for everything and are supposed to shut their mouths, while woman dont, they basically say.

Just love a vegetable theory.

What? How is it possible that the soy-infested cuckit is gliding a post like this?

Would love to see this cunt get stomped into a pavement

I don't know man, I'd hate to have a disabled kid so I can sympathise.

If that child has what I think it has, I would put it in a facility too tbh, or have it killed, would you really want a son you lives out his existence as a human retard vegetable

I know a woman who is raising a vegetable child, I often thought to myself I'd have just killed the child, its not worth my effort and that childs existence is just pathetic and pointless

I don't know how cucks can say that with a straight face when foids kill and abuse their own children all the time.

If that child has what I think it has, I would put it in a facility too tbh, or have it killed, would you really want a son you lives out his existence as a human retard vegetable

I know a woman who is raising a vegetable child, I often thought to myself I'd have just killed the child, its not worth my effort and that childs existence is just pathetic and pointless
same

i feel bad for the kid

Women are the most evil creatures that exists in the world

Worse than that is the ones that keep the veg and use it as a pity-prop.

"Look at that smile!" : ) + "gods little miracle!"

Shit creeps me out.

They are so cruel and spoiled. We are not safe among them.

Shit creeps me out.

I think we all have to try and be consistent in our logic, if she's bad for giving it away and worse for keeping it, then it doesn't make sense, she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't, which is why I don't fault her for giving the child away, I'd fault her for keeping the child and using it as a prop, which I've personally seen moms do, its pathetic and disgusting

I myself would have gotten rid of that child, in fact it never would have been born if I heard it would be a male with downs syndrome, I'm not trying to create more incels to suffer in this world, if the father did commit suicide he's even worse than she is

I think we all have to try and be consistent in our logic, if she's bad for giving it away and worse for keeping it, then it doesn't make sense, she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't, which is why I don't fault her for giving the child away, I'd fault her for keeping the child and using it as a prop, which I've personally seen moms do, its pathetic and disgusting

I myself would have gotten rid of that child, in fact it never would have been born if I heard it would be a male with downs syndrome, I'm not trying to create more incels to suffer in this world, if the father did commit suicide he's even worse than she is
In the past the doctor or midwife just killed the thing. Sometimes a quick death is a blessing. Most of the mutant kids I've seen where raised by christains. And everyone in the family suffered because of it.

Giving it away is very foidlike since its like shirking responsibility.

Giving it away is very foidlike since its like shirking responsibility.

In that respect I agree, she should at least have the will to kill it, normies tend to have this selfish out of sight out of mind mentality, which is exactly why they hate the black pill, us showing them how reality really works "ruins their fun" because they want the bliss of ignorance.

title does not apply to any 3d foids, no exceptions

I read it too, why the fuck would you give birth to a child where YOU KNEW that he had downsyndrome?

At least she's not faking it I guess, it's in their DNA to want healthy Chad sons who will impregnate multiple women to spread their own genes.

The title of the thread is the kinda bluepilled lie that I was brainwashed from American television.
It's so unbelievably false. Foids are sinister.

I can't understand the people that think the parents should be tied to this child for the rest of their lives. It's an it with no sentience.

I believe there are some states that prohibit aborting babies because they have down syndrome, and they even prevented aborting babies with the zika virus. I don't understand this on any level. It's fine to abort for no reason at all a perfectly healthy baby with no mental defects, but it's morally wrong to abort a baby because it has down syndrome, because "eugenics" is the ultimate evil, holocaust, holocaust, holocaust.

Kikes hate the idea of practicing eugenics or racial cleanliness because it's been working for them for the past 3000 years, they want it all for themselves

What a fucking idiot. She had the option to abort the kid and decided to have it, thinking it was gonna be some inspirational Hollywood bullshit experience. Now her husband is dead, her son is permanently scarred, and she's too much of a bitch to live with the consequences of her actions. Now the only thing she has to show for her "sacrafice" is some kid locked up in a hole that's gonna die covered in his own shit. Fuck her

They are all micro hitlers - deleting bad genes and only breed with a nordic god .....an incel holocaust

Under the excuse that "its evolutionry beneficial to the human race " ......

Its make womans.....a force of nature ..they can alterd natural selection ..we doomed ..

I'm almost certain the foid pressured her husband to keep the child with down syndrome at first. It's very easy now to just abort them, in progressive places like Iceland pretty much all foetuses with downs syndrome are aborted (which is good - their lives must suck, they can't understand anything and nobody wants to fuck them). In 90% of these cases the foid refuses to prevent a disaster of a human being from existing because it's "her baby" or some retarded bullshit like that, or even that she thinks it would be cute to give birth to a mongoloid. Imagine if we let dogs piss everywhere because their body, their rules even though they make stupid decisions based on instinct.

I hate women
They live privileged lives and can't take anything that affects their easy lives

morality is a meme

I bet the comments are from other foids encouraging her saying things like "oh hon, poor you, it's not your fault", etc

Should have aborted him. Lol at cucks here. Down syndrome people are all around wastes tbh. If they had an ounce of self awareness (they don't cause retarded) they would wish you had aborted them.

Shit creeps me out.
Should have aborted him. Lol at cucks here. Down syndrome people are all around wastes tbh. If they had an ounce of self awareness (they don't cause retarded) they would wish you had aborted them.

38.4k upvotes, JFL.

By society logic, men are just jerks but women are angels.

This is a widow -- not some roast beef pump-and-dump whore -- single mother with a vegetable son who she has good reason to believe indirectly caused her husband's death. What she did was a harsh solution to a harsh problem that she was put in through little to no fault on her part. Come on OP, plebbit is full of evil stupid holes being worshiped for doing evil stupid things. There's no reason to pick on a genuinely unfortunate person like this one.

Euthanasia is the answer. We are burdens on the state

Foids not willing to introspect and realize their flaws because they're so used to getting what they want they can't even imagine themselves as being wrong. That one who hates downies because a downie raped her is like saying you're allergic to peanuts because you choked on one.