Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women are just objectively pathetic losers

Arthur Copenhauer

Arthur Copenhauer

Philosophercel
★★★

This is just cringeworthy and pathetic. Imagine men printing out photos of celebrities and writing "women we would fuck" on their door. It's just objectively loser behaviour but since it's women, it's just quirky fun teehee.

female nature is submassive and narcissistic. whores will be whores

Supposedly looks don't matter but the guys on that door all fall into the top 5%. What are the odds?

Statistical inference proves that there's a bias

This looks like some low IQ shit PERFECT for Reddit

women are fucking losers, their lives are so fucking easy and yet they still fuck it up so badly and does nothing about it and goes onto blaming men in general.

Bunch of animals.

Whores being whores, no surprise there.

1. One black
2. Zero curries or ricecels
3. The rest are white or white passing
4. Zero sub8 men

Take notes itards. But oh well it's pure coincidence that of all famous men/actors they took only those who are white and chad.

I like how there's a token black guy at the top, so nobody can question why they only like Chad instead of Tyrone, Chang, and Chadpreet.

"teehee, I know it's kind of quirky, but I just have this thing for hot guys. So weird right? Teehee"

I like how there's a token black guy at the top, so nobody can question why they only like Chad instead of Tyrone, Chang, and Chadpreet.
I love how there is a dude whos an animation and a dude in full knight armor but not an ethnic in site. And the one black dude to prove they aren't racist.:lul:

I love how there is a dude whos an animation and a dude in full knight armor but not an ethnic in site. And the one black dude to prove they aren't racist.:lul:
The guy in armor is Henry Cavill AKA another gigachad. His jaw is just so fucking square that his head looks like a knight's helmet in OP's picture. :feelskek:

960x0.jpg

Want to make this even funnier? Think about how there are guys jacking off to 300 lb landwhales as we speak. Meanwhile foids can only fantasize about Chad.

The guy in armor is Henry Cavill AKA another gigachad. His jaw is just so fucking square that his head looks like a knight's helmet in OP's picture. :feelskek:

960x0.jpg

Want to make this even funnier? Think about how there are guys jacking off to 300 lb landwhales as we speak. Meanwhile foids can only fantasize about Chad.
Nature is brutal. Its hard for males to win and easy for females.

Teehee women have personalities. Our pussies and the dicks we choose to put in them just make up 99.999999% of ours.

female nature is submassive and narcissistic. whores will be whores
Supposedly looks don't matter but the guys on that door all fall into the top 5%. What are the odds?

Statistical inference proves that there's a bias
women are fucking losers, their lives are so fucking easy and yet they still fuck it up so badly and does nothing about it and goes onto blaming men in general.
Bunch of animals.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Women are sociopaths.

Cope.

Women win by default. And btw any of those men would gladly fuck and impregnate any of the women who want to fuck them

i'd throw a molotov cocktail into that room

Imagine men printing out photos of celebrities and writing "women we would fuck
When women write this down, it is not far from reality. (only status maxxed Chads). When men would print out photos of women, who they would fuck, all walls of a mansion would not be enough place for this.

They (?) are probably young too. Ten years older the prettyboys also got deleted from this album.

Last edited:
Surprised I didn’t see this face

D4DB3073 C9AE 4F63 AE53 4F2F91B3784B

1. One black
2. Zero curries or ricecels
3. The rest are white or white passing
4. Zero sub8 men

Take notes itards. But oh well it's pure coincidence that of all famous men/actors they took only those who are white and chad.
jbw and jbb are both legit tbh
View attachment 373409
This is just cringeworthy and pathetic. Imagine men printing out photos of celebrities and writing "women we would fuck" on their door. It's just objectively loser behaviour but since it's women, it's just quirky fun teehee.
You never hear women seriously being called a "loser" as an insult because "loser" in the way it's used is a gendered insult directed toward nonchad males.

Last edited:
Jfl at one of the men being a Pixar character.

The worst thing is they actually can fuck similar-looking men.

It's not even their vaginas, but the male imperative for feel orgasms

View attachment 373409
exactly, but if you ever mention the fact that society treats women retarded children, they will call you misgynystic.