Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are like selective psychopaths

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
While a psychopath is not able to care about anyone, women might be able to care about an animal, or a baby, but never about a grown man who isn't their son/close relative at least.

I swear, how little they care about men is something that's giving me the creeps these days. I wouldn't be able to feel that indifferent and sadistic even towards my worst enemy. Yet they do it with men who never did anything at all to deserve it. Even if they have been romantically/sexually involved with a man, they might just move on and these men become as worthy as dirt to them overnight.

When caught in any situation where they are wrong, a womans first reaction is to cry. Not because they are sad they are wrong, but because of the consequences they know they can potentially face.

If that doesn't make them psychopaths i don't know what does.

When caught in any situation where they are wrong, a womans first reaction is to cry. Not because they are sad they are wrong, but because of the consequences they know they can potentially face.

I think the greatest tragedy in the history of mankind is gynocentrism and how men's love for women caused them to free women from the restraints of patriarchic control. This probably caused more evil, suffering, dysfunction and downfall than any other event in history. And the competition isn't lightweight at all.

Men are so blinded by their boundless love for women they can actually look at women and see an equal. This is INSANE.

The "care" that foids show for babies and small animals is greatly overestimated and very dependent on looks as well. There's a sexual element to women "loving" their good-looking children and their pets.
They're willing to abort their own children (they haven't seen the child yet, so they feel no attraction to it)
My own mother was not nice to me at all (I'm not attractive).
Hapa mothers hate their children because they're not full white.
And women are disgusted by animals to whom they aren't sexually attracted (spiders, rats, etc).
All kindness and love women show is predicated on something approaching lust, or another feeling very near to it (something subliminally carnal).

Last edited:

This, they are so childish, they never take responsibility for the wrong things they do.

I think the greatest tragedy in the history of mankind is gynocentrism and how men's love for women caused them to free women from the restraints of patriarchic control. This probably caused more evil, suffering, dysfunction and downfall than any other event in history. And the competition isn't lightweight at all.

Men are so blinded by their boundless love for women they can actually look at women and see an equal. This is INSANE.
It really is funny isn't it. How men, the strong sex, the smarter sex, allowed a weaker sex to completely dominate them with the power of a hole. Its such a fucking joke its unbelievable. But this is clown world so i guess i can't be surprised.

Women are like unconscious animals driven purely by procreation insticts. You can tell by their soulless, dead-looking eyes that resemble that of a fish, snake, reptile or insect.

Shark-eyey-icon-400x300_02b9aacfc533d76b34402c3c3da31f1b.jpg

20150630HOEasternGartersnakeMarvin-1567769712.jpg

spider-with-eight-eyes.jpg

EHrwIOOWkAANsTd.jpg

This, they are so childish, they never take responsibility for the wrong things they do.
Even the psychopathic nuances of women might have to do with the fact they're permachildren.

I remember when I was little, I used to do evil things to animals like killing and dismembering bugs, putting snails in the sun and not letting them go, running after cats for hours on end. But I'm not a psychopath at all, nowadays I have tons of empathy towards animals and I bitterly regret these actions. It's just that I was a child, so I was self-absorbed and didn't understand the evil I was doing. Foids might be like that forever in relation to us. We are just tools for them. They might play with us and be interested in us, or they might discard us and never look back. Or try to test our limits just for the curiosity of it. If we don't serve any purpose to them, they won't care at all if we break, or are suffering, or need some kind of fixing.

Men are not creepy. Women are. Outside of actual psychopaths, men are just thirsty after sex and affection like you'd expect of any normal adult human being.

Last edited:
JFL

Women care about their babies, animals and chads like men care about their BMW or some other item. They don't love them they just like them like nice things.
Babies for example are a bragging right and a way to show how "good" they are to people around them. But when the child turns out to be a loser they discard it or hide it in shame.