Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Women are many times more likely to regret sex than men, why do you think this is?

dingopuss

dingopuss

The ugly fuckling never ascends
-
Especially when it comes to losing their virginity - most of the time they seem to regret it. There are several reasons why, but most if not all of them boil down to "I let a sub8 man fuck me." And of course the constant burden of slutshaming strikes even the prudest of foids because Catholic girls live a hedonistic reality under the white dress of innocence.

When a man loses his virginity, 99% of the time he doesn't regret losing it. Outliers are landwhales and literal rape (unwanted children). When a young woman loses her virginity, around 70% regret that decision. I'm not saying women shouldn't be slut shamed, however, since the slutshaming applies to all girls, the ones who REALLY regret it may be upset because they were less shallow and opened for a 6 instead of a 9.

The main reason women regret their first 10 or so partners is because they weren't nearly as picky of a slut as they are today. Perhap Chad isn't the right man after all, because he often refuses to be her endless wallet?

I think in their teens to early 20s, foids regret sleeping with a 7 instead of Chad, and after the wall, they regret not finding a beta provider quick enough. This is assuming these women really did follow that order = sub8 >> Chad >> cuck

Women SHOULD regret losing their virginity to sub7 men, but the reason behind it is often misconstrued as "she was persuaded by her abusive boyfriend" when in reality, it's the fact that she didn't aim higher and settled for a 6 (likely a tallfag 7) due to a lack in tuning their Chad sensors. I don't consider coerced sex consensual if the partners aren't in a stable relationship, so it doesn't count. A girl could be coerced into sex (rape) and since women are usually physically weaker I wouldn't call it a sexual decision of hers. But, you know, any sexual contact women have is potential regret material.

I'm talking about who they force themselves on, and it takes experience to narrow it down to Gigachad rather than all the Chadlites and Chads that any reasonable foid oxymoron would easily be satisfied with, but her satisfaction can only run so thin.

How women gain XP = refining their taste, with the primary goal being Gigachad and the end goal being beta provider.

Edit: changed the prefix myself. I realized that prefix was unsuitable.

Last edited:
TLDR: You will never be loved if you are not chad, no matter what you do, you were born to be rejected by foids.

In the end being a virgin is all what a female has.

I think its BC of not cumming. Ugly/average dude isn't as hot as chad, who makes them instantly wet.

They get drunk and get fucked by a Chadlite instead of Chad. When she wakes up in piss and vomit and realize that it was not Chad who fucked her in the ass, she regrets.

They will regret it if chad doesnt stay or if she thinks that she could have done better

Women's honor is completely tied to her virginity. This was so in pretty much every normal non-degenerate culture in history. If a woman loses virginity before marriage (to a man that ultimately didn't commit to her), she lost her honor.

It's not that they lost virginity, it's that they lost it to a guy who is no longer with them and who discarded them.

I guess no ammount of modern degenerate brainwashing can change that feeling of shame of losing honor.

They get drunk and get fucked by a Chadlite instead of Chad. When she wakes up in piss and vomit and realize that it was not Chad who fucked her in the ass, she regrets.
she will then accuse him of rape 10 years later.

Got nothing to do with Chad, i know plenty of foids who have lost their virginity to mega Chads, my sister being one of them.

They regret it cause their virginity is their honor, and if they arent together, in a loving relationship with the guy they loses its to, they will regret it.

How long will it take for you guys to realise its the whole fucking modern system that its the problem? Not "muh chad" or bullshit like that?
Women's honor is completely tied to her virginity. This was so in pretty much every normal non-degenerate culture in history. If a woman loses virginity before marriage (to a man that ultimately didn't commit to her), she lost her honor.

It's not that they lost virginity, it's that they lost it to a guy who is no longer with them and who discarded them.

I guess no ammount of modern degenerate brainwashing can change that feeling of shame of losing honor.

Exactly, finally a high IQ dude.

They want commitment. However, feminism tells them they can and should enjoy casual sex like men. And so they ignore their biological imperative to pursue this idealistic egalitarian “anything you can do i can do better” attitude. Ultimately it leads many women to getting pumped and dumped. Tell me, what’s empowering about that?

They want commitment. However, feminism tells them they can and should enjoy casual sex like men. And so they ignore their biological imperative to pursue this idealistic egalitarian “anything you can do i can do better” attitude. Ultimately it leads many women to getting pumped and dumped. Tell me, what’s empowering about that?

Exactly. Its extremely un-natural for women to spread their legs for a male who leave right after, in primal times, she would have been done and dead, so would her baby, as no man would give a shit about some random dudes DNA.

Various chemicals (alcohol etc.) effect their ability to determine your chadness.

When she see's a better chad.

They regret it beause they should pair bond with the first guy they had sex with. But foids can't pair bond anymore because the media pushes them to pursue hedonistic ventures, sexual freedom and liberation.

Because they can

They never regret losing their virginity to chads tbh. They got what they want. Jfl if anyone think "someday those women will be sorry for losing their virginity to men who don't commit." Meanwhile they can get committed men after or even while being a slut and even put those committed husbands in deadbedrooms

They regret it beause they should pair bond with the first guy they had sex with. But foids can't pair bond anymore because the media pushes them to pursue hedonistic ventures, sexual freedom and liberation.