Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are mentally ill

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
Most foids are fucked up in the head. Most hate themselves and compare with other women, they lie and are emotionally unstable and don't know what they want.

Also most female friendships are shit and toxic as fuck.

I wish I was a faggot and wasn't attracted to women

dn rd but i agree with the title.

Water is wet faggot.

wish I was a faggot and wasn't attracted to women
Jezz bro just come out, you sus for this shit. So you wish to take it up the bumhole from another man. By you wishing that I’m questioning your sexuality right now. You desire to get fucked up the ass?

You faggot .

Water is wet indeed and we need oxygen to live.
Anyways thanks for the daily dosage of blackpill.

A mentally ill foid is reduntant.

Women are children with Boobs.

Most foids are fucked up in the head. Most hate themselves and compare with other women, they lie and are emotionally unstable and don't know what they want.

imagine a society where the mentally ill rule over those of sound mind

Yup. Even though they have it MUCH better than men on average, they still manage to suffer because they're weak and dumb. Completely controlled by their mood changes, emotions and conformity to the societal hivemind. They can't be happy outside of the fulfillment of their purpose which is to be submissive housewives and mothers.

You're crazy if you want to be a fag. I'm very glad I'm not into fucking AIDS-ridden shitty hairy male assholes, let alone having mine fucked, and let alone being a severely mentally ill tranny who cuts his dick off and has an open wound dug in its place.

I wish I was completely asexual. I wish looking at a foid stirred me the same emotion as looking at a bearded fat old man.

I wish I was completely asexual. I wish looking at a foid stirred me the same emotion as looking at a bearded fat old man.
EXACTLY THIS. based post

It would be like euphoria, being liberated.

we are way more fucked in the head than foids