Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are mentally unstable

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Women are praise serial killers,dangerous men like jeremy meeks and and made him famous. I alway used to think women were loving and caring species but my mind is completely changed after serial killer pill. Chad kill his whole family,including his children and women are praising him. Think about it,that's completely retarded behaviour. What the fuck you waiting to be happen if you married to a serial killer and made kids ? You see some pedophiles are abusing their children and in some cases moms are ok with it. Your fucking offspring,why are you risking his/her life ?

In the other hand,men are not praising criminal women and you will never see a foid serial killer receiving love letters,being made famous by men on the internet because deep down,men are aware of that their offsprings will be harmed.

That's the just another reason why we men need to have control over women. You can't leave civilization to women to rule. The best example of this situation is happening in the west. Feminists,female politicians and female "leaders" like merkel are ruining the countries.

your title tbh.

Meanwhile men pay large sums of money for female shit.
I think everyone is fucked.

The serial killer pill is the hardest pill to swallow IMO because it actually gives you a dark path you could follow to ascend.

Society is fucked up.

They praise men with good looks

'Tis a gigantic cope, dear fellow member of the involuntary celibates.

Only cute mentally unstable girls can be anomalies non-chad man of culture like me can hope for, but absolute majority of them just crazy whores

The serial killer pill is the hardest pill to swallow IMO because it actually gives you a dark path you could follow to ascend.
i could see thugmaxxing as improving smv

but not enough to salvage being ugly

Some emo teenage girls on the internet =\= All females. It’s like if someone came onto this site and came out saying “Why do all men love ER so much?”

Download 2

i could see thugmaxxing as improving smv

but not enough to salvage being ugly
If you're normie tier, 6/10 let's say, just becoming a regular thug is enough to make you ascend.

But if you're like 3-4/10, you would need to at least kill about 10 people and become famous.

Lock them up.