Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill women are more primitive than men

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
men like young women but they conform to social norms by dating post-wall roasties out of fear. women on the other hand always go for tall muscular deep-voiced alpha male chick magnets with high body counts, early virginity loss and big penises who are always busy, never available and never express emotion. they always look exactly for all of these traits and reject any man who doesn't have all of these traits. while men don't pay as much attention to primitive traits because they'll get ridiculed for following their primitive instincts while women can follow any primitive instinct they want. they continue to be primitive when they settle down because they become gold diggers when their looks decline at 30 and snarl after your trust funds like a pack of ravening wolves.

that's all

Men are more able to control their emotions and impulses than women are. Also, men get punished harshly for following natural male preferences (younger foids being the best example) while foids are free to pursue all their female preferences, no matter how evil, harmful to self and others (hybristophilia), etc, without any negative repercussions nowadays; be them legal, societal, etc.

All laws concerning such stuff are anti-male and pro-female, no exceptions.

women are herd animals

men like young women but they conform to social norms by dating post-wall roasties out of fear. women on the other hand always go for tall muscular deep-voiced alpha male chick magnets with high body counts, early virginity loss and big penises who are always busy, never available and never express emotion. they always look exactly for all of these traits and reject any man who doesn't have all of these traits. while men don't pay as much attention to primitive traits because they'll get ridiculed for following their primitive instincts while women can follow any primitive instinct they want. they continue to be primitive when they settle down because they become gold diggers when their looks decline at 30 and snarl after your trust funds like a pack of ravening wolves.

that's all
Women didn't have to evolve. They're under zero pressure. Even the most inferior woman will procreate.

Didn't you notice that men are on average better looking than females? (no homo) At least if you leave out the make-up.

Same for talent etc...

Men are more able to control their emotions and impulses than women are. Also, men get punished harshly for following natural male preferences (younger foids being the best example) while foids are free to pursue all their female preferences, no matter how evil, harmful to self and others (hybristophilia), etc, without any negative repercussions nowadays; be them legal, societal, etc.

All laws concerning such stuff are anti-male and pro-female, no exceptions.
Feminists tell women to embrace their sexuality and fuck 100+ strangers but condemn men who find even 18 year olds physically attractive

I mean women fuck middleschoolers and get away with it, theyre no better than men, we just look away when it happens, old people are disgusting

I hope i die at like 26

I mean women fuck middleschoolers and get away with it, theyre no better than men, we just look away when it happens, old people are disgusting

I hope i die at like 26
For me, I’m committing suicide if I’m a virgin at 26, but I’m 99% sure that’s my fate

It really pisses me off that some women only see a man's face and make a decision from there. Honestly, a lot of times they'll just fawn over hot assholes.