Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are not as traumatized as they pretend to be about rape

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
Think about how many men women have sex with. By the time they're 25 years old they've had sex with 40+ people.

Do you really think that they're traumatized over the 41th dick that was forcefully inserted in her vagina? JFL

The only reason they act traumatized about rape is because THEY WANT TO CONTROL THE NARRATIVE. They want you to feel sorry for her and give her what she wants because "muh raaaaape!" I have absolutely no empathy over women who have been forcefully sodomized by any male.

The only time when it's okay to have a little bit of empathy is if she was a virgin. Virgin girls haven't been ruined yet by Chad so the rape has done considerable damage to her value. She will never be as valuable as she was prior to her rape. Damaged goods forever.

I remember reading a post about a woman that couldnt get off unless she was thinking about her chad rapist. Its only true rape if hes ugly.

They are traumatised by it. A woman’s sole power is her ability to gatekeep sex. This ability gives her power over men, who’ll do anything for the reward of a crumb of pussy. When a man decides to take sex from a woman against her will, that power she’s had since she first started growing tits is gone. That’s the most traumatising thing about rape for women, the loss of their powe, an instant transition from holding all the cards to utter powerlessness.

IT's gonna be furious over this lulz

but it's true. the idea that rape victims never heal is a MYTH. in fact, feminists didn't always view rape this way. first wave feminists from 100 years ago believed women were resilient during sexual violence instead of vulnerable. even feminists in the 1960s argued that rape isn't the worst thing to happen to women. this all changed in the 1970s with the anti-rape movement.

also, studies show that 65% of childhood sexual abuse victims are mentally healthy as adults, compared to 77% of the general population.

They are traumatised by it. A woman’s sole power is her ability to gatekeep sex. This ability gives her power over men, who’ll do anything for the reward of a crumb of pussy. When a man decides to take sex from a woman against her will, that power she’s had since she first started growing tits is gone. That’s the most traumatising thing about rape for women, the loss of their powe, an instant transition from holding all the cards to utter powerlessness.

Why do they have rape fantasies then?

I remember reading a post about a woman that couldnt get off unless she was thinking about her chad rapist. Its only true rape if hes ugly.

JFL

IT's gonna be furious over this lulz

but it's true. the idea that rape victims never heal is a MYTH. in fact, feminists didn't always view rape this way. first wave feminists from 100 years ago believed women were resilient during sexual violence instead of vulnerable. even feminists in the 1960s argued that rape isn't the worst thing to happen to women. this all changed in the 1970s with the anti-rape movement.

also, studies show that 65% of childhood sexual abuse victims are mentally healthy as adults, compared to 77% of the general population.

Women only push the "rape is awful" narrative in order to maintain the current status quo. They don't really believe it but the message gives their movement power to control the general population and to control beta male behavior.

High IQ.

Also it's only rape if she knew it was a subhuman, otherwise it was "the best sex she ever had in a nightclub".

it is for victim points. Same with jews in the holohoax. Over dramatizing something to get free shit and victim points

Why do they have rape fantasies then?

JFL

Women only push the "rape is awful" narrative in order to maintain the current status quo. They don't really believe it but the message gives their movement power to control the general population and to control beta male behavior.
people always like to exaggerate shit to promote their political agenda

I agree, and I think it has a lot to do with the massive rape hysteria we're currently living on. Everybody is told that rape is the worst crime that can possibly happen to a woman, and the worst crime a man can commit, even comparing it with murder. I've seen posts talking about how a woman wasn't sure whether she was raped or not. How can it be a crime comparable to murder if you can't even be sure of whether or not it happened?
I personally don't see rape as any different from physical assault, in fact, I'd rather get raped than brutally beaten to a pulp, because objectively speaking the second one is worst, yet our laws disagree with this, and it makes no sense to me.
I think the reason why woman want to make rape and sexual assault a bigger deal than what it is, is to gain power in their man hating agenda. They want to be able to put in jail any man who they don't like, I mean, they already can and actively do this. I know not all of them think this way, but there are some who do, and the ones that don't easily fall for the narratives of the ones who do.

>inb4 you can't know because you haven't been raped
Then come rape me, roastie.

I agree, and I think it has a lot to do with the massive rape hysteria we're currently living on. Everybody is told that rape is the worst crime that can possibly happen to a woman, and the worst crime a man can commit, even comparing it with murder. I've seen posts talking about how a woman wasn't sure whether she was raped or not. How can it be a crime comparable to murder if you can't even be sure of whether or not it happened?
I personally don't see rape as any different from physical assault, in fact, I'd rather get raped than brutally beaten to a pulp, because objectively speaking the second one is worst, yet our laws disagree with this, and it makes no sense to me.
I think the reason why woman want to make rape and sexual assault a bigger deal than what it is, is to gain power in their man hating agenda. They want to be able to put in jail any man who they don't like, I mean, they already can and actively do this. I know not all of them think this way, but there are some who do, and the ones that don't easily fall for the narratives of the ones who do.

>inb4 you can't know because you haven't been raped
Then come rape me, roastie.

I think man-on-man rape is worse than man-on-woman rape.

A man having sex with a woman is perfectly natural. This is just a man simply forcing a natural relation with a woman. It's also been proven that 50% of rapes involve female orgasm. Why would the females being achieving orgasm if it was not natural and pleasurable?

A man having sex with another man is not natural. This would be someone going against the constraints of nature and using a hole as it was not intended to be used. It would leave a more traumatizing effect, especially if the man has no attraction to another man at all. Do you ever hear of a raped male achieving orgasm? Not unless he's a fag who is into that kind of stuff.

I think man-on-man rape is worse than man-on-woman rape.
Yes, I agree with this. Yet you don't see men making that big a deal out of rape like woman do.
Back when virginity was sacred to women, then maybe you could argue about it, but in this day and age there's nothing anyone can tell me to convince me that man-on-woman rape is somehow worse than man-on-man.

Women certainly do become traumatized by rape, and this is aggravated by the fact that they are more likely to be neurotic and have sexualities that are in constant tension between trauma-based perversions ("teehee I like it when dark triad Chad dominates me in the BDSM dungeon") and abstinence ("all sex is rape").

Last edited:
Since we aren't women we could never actually know this

Agreed and as for women raping men I honestly don't understand how it happens unless they're a little kid, and I would take advantage of that situation honestly. Being raped by a foid? The narrative will switch up real quick the second she wants to fuck me that bad.

good morning water is wet

High IQ answer

who gives a fuck, let them all get traumatized to the point where they kill themselves

Sub 8 is always a rapist