Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are not complicated

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Many posters on these forums seem surprised again and again that foids are rejecting them or treating them poorly. This is a sign that they fundamentally don't understand how foids operate.

Here is a simple and accurate 5-step model of female behavior:

1. Find Chad and have sex with him
2. Repeat step 1 until you're too old and ugly for any Chad to have sex with you
3. Find a normie to betabux for you
4. Divorce-rape the normie and take as much of his wealth as possible
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until you die

There's nothing more to it than that. Note that if you're neither Chad nor a normie, you're WORTHLESS to foids. You're no different than a pile of dogshit on the sidewalk that they have to step around to avoid.

this is what boomers advocate sub 8 men to do

Yes. It's because boomers grew up during a time when foids were still too retarded to realize they could divorce-rape a man and get half of his money completely risk-free.

Man I was thinking about making a post about this topic tomorow. Hopefully yours gets big.

Toilets are not complicated. You shit and piss in them and flush. No shit lol.

Yes. It's because boomers grew up during a time when foids were still too retarded to realize they could divorce-rape a man and get half of his money completely risk-free.
It wasn't that they were stupid it's that they couldn't do it without massive shaming. Now every girl is encouraged by other girls to do it and by the media.

Once ur blackpilled they’re not complicated at all since they’re literally all copies of themselves

Step 1. Fuck Chad
Step 2. Fuck 300 chads
Step 3. Have chads kids and use a cuck to raise them

I explained this to my dad, who was divorce raped, and he said "maybe you're right"

No shit I'm right

Many posters on these forums seem surprised again and again that foids are rejecting them or treating them poorly. This is a sign that they fundamentally don't understand how foids operate.

2. Repeat step 1 until you're too old and ugly for any Chad to have sex with you

There's nothing more to it than that. Note that if you're neither Chad nor a normie, you're WORTHLESS to foids. You're no different than a pile of dogshit on the sidewalk that they have to step around to avoid.

The one big piece of advice I always get from blue pilled normies is to "change my attitude when I am around women/ work on my personality". How in the fuck is that going to work when they are nasty at the mere SIGHT of me? Foids hate thin, disabled men. When you have a disability, it is fucking over. Its funny because I see foids wtih very serious disabilities with husbands. But nearly every single male I know with a disability is alone. TFL.

Good summary of women's lives