Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are not to be blamed for their hypergamy in the current times.

N

Nowy

Is this really all there is?
-
Many here are very hateful towards women for their hypergamous ways. Which i somewhat agree with albeit it's not a completely rational hatred.

The thruth is women's brains work just like children's. Therefore they really can't be fully responsible for their actions. It's as if a child acts like a brat. You kind of hate the kid, but you know it's really the parents fault.

Same with women. Men are by nature meant to control women as they are incapable of making rational decisions and if allowed to make free choices they would only listen to their emotions.

For an examle online dating. To me it's comparable to a child given access to an unlimited amount of candy. Can you really expect a child to know better and not eat as much as it can? No of course not, children are incapable.of making such decisions, same as women.

If women are given access to endless amount of men they will fuck around like the dumb cunts they are. Picking the hottes and abusive ones because they only listen to their emotions.

On qnother note it's not like women are the ones who given themselves rights, created the internet, created birth control, created dating apps. No it's men who did that. How could are fathers and grandfathers allow this to take place? I do not know

Therefore even though it saddens me that females are so naturally stupid. I think it's men's fault for not controlling them. Look at muslims. They are capable of controlling their women. For the most part.

Men in the west need to the same. We need to punish women like you would punish a child for misbehaving.

Overall even though i do hate modern women for being the way they are i know it's out of their hands. Most of my hatred is directed towards older men who doomed us to this life of hell.

You just realized this? The people that had to give them rights were the ones that were stopping them from having rights.
We're in this mess not because of foids but foids enablers. Which are our own kin.

Very observant

Good analogy. This is basically how I deal with whores in my head, I simply pity them.

They should be exterminated like all annoying pests. I don't care if the human race cqan't continue to reproduce

Whether they behave like children or not, they have more rights and privileges than you and me, you and i are disposable, they aren't, so yes, you can bet i will blame their roastie's ass for the current state of things. I didn't give those cunts rights.

The thruth is women's brains work just like children's. Therefore they really can't be fully responsible for their actions. It's as if a child acts like a brat. You kind of hate the kid, but you know it's really the parents fault.

Same with women. Men are by nature meant to control women as they are incapable of making rational decisions and if allowed to make free choices they would only listen to their emotions.
this is exactly the kind of opinion that is deserving of the death penalty. it is this kind of thinking that has cucked men for all of humanity's history. always doomed to be the cucks because women are too precious and childlike to be responsible for anything. when something bad happens, it's the men's fault. when changes in society have to be made, the burden has to be on men. it is ironically this thinking that allows society only to ever move into one direction where feminism and tradwife cucking are the only options on the menu. you might as well state openly what a huge fucking pussy worshipper you are if you already go that far because that opinion of yours makes you the same enabler as all those other cuck societies we have seen throughout history.

if i had to choose whose throat i could slit between a radical feminist, you and a chad, I'd choose you without hesitation. anyone who thinks women should get away with their bs and that the burden of responsibility should be put on men is deserving of torture and death. doesn't matter where this mindfucked tumor in your brain stems from, whether from islam, feminism, christianity or elsewhere.

For an examle online dating. To me it's comparable to a child given access to an unlimited amount of candy. Can you really expect a child to know better and not eat as much as it can? No of course not, children are incapable.of making such decisions, same as women.
that's why they have to be forced to grow up. they have as much of a lifetime as men have to do so. the reason they don't is because they're not forced into situations where they would have to do so. just like a child is capable of growing up, so is a foid. men don't just grow up out of thin air either. an environment needs to be created where foids have to grow up, where their options are 0, where they learn respect towards the male sex and where men are prevented from spoiling them.

the idea of gender roles is efficient, naturally beneficial for both sides, for nuclear family units and the children. but it's still far more beneficial and convenient for women than it is for men. not only that but it creates stability which strengthens government power which leads to further exploitation of males. not only have men never prepetrated the supposed crimes of oppression women keep claiming, but they even sacrificed themselves at work and in war for them. men invented and built everything foids ever used and yet they can't even appreciate it. just like a child that never wonders where the food comes from in the kitchen and just expects it to be there, yes. how can you simply forgive this? if a spoiled bratty prince grew up in an aristocrat household and acted like a brat all his life, you would not hesitate to kill and overthrow him. But for foids it's different because...? Pussy worship. that's all it is.

getting women 'back into the kitchen' is not a punishment for these wenches. it's what most women want. they want to be taken care of by a man, dominated by a man. why would you prefer to give them that kind of gratification after all they have done in the times before and since feminism has come around? They deserve real consequences for their actions for once in this fucking timeline. but oh no, let's give them what they want instead, just packaged differently again. Screw that. I'd rather be tortured in the hellfires for eternity than see women get off again so easily.

On qnother note it's not like women are the ones who given themselves rights, created the internet, created birth control, created dating apps. No it's men who did that. How could are fathers and grandfathers allow this to take place? I do not know
the internet and the birth control pill were invented around the same time at the beginning of the 2nd feminist movement. you might as well ask why the industrial revolution happened because that was the biggest mistake of misplaced optimism about what the results would be. feminism wasn't some flowery movement where western men and women thought it'd be a good idea to give women more rights, it was a bunch of rational kikes seeing a business opportunity to expand on. that's also why eastern countries are in full cooperation with the great reset and expanding women's rights for the same benefits.
Therefore even though it saddens me that females are so naturally stupid. I think it's men's fault for not controlling them. Look at muslims. They are capable of controlling their women. For the most part.
muslims are selling their countries out to feminism. what about that is controlling women for the most part? men didn't 'lose control' of women. a lesser amount intentionally sold the control away for more power and because they aren't affected. you are treating the issue like some kind of socio-cultural debacle, where if only the mass of men behave a certain way, things fall in order. but look at your fucking self. how much power do you have to influence society? this is the exact kind of power you always had relative to your rulers. you aren't the son of some king or a multi-billion dollar banker. you can be lucky if you ever get a million bucks like pewdiepie, which is still nothing compared to the power a baron of an entire global cartel holds. and now you are mad at men for the trait you supposedly uphold but are criticising women for missing so much, rational behavior?
We need to punish women like you would punish a child for misbehaving.
the only part i agree with.
Overall even though i do hate modern women for being the way they are i know it's out of their hands.
just as it is out of yours.

Last edited:
Whether they behave like children or not, they have more rights and privileges than you and me, you and i are disposable, they aren't, so yes, you can bet i will blame their roastie's ass for the current state of things. I didn't give those cunts rights.
Also it doesn't matter if it's their fault or not (I think it is since they are that select their sexual partners, but I digress). It's completely rational to be upset with the current state of affairs.

this is exactly the kind of opinion that is deserving of the death penalty. it is this kind of thinking that has cucked men for all of humanity's history. always doomed to be the cucks because women are too precious and childlike to be responsible for anything. when something bad happens, it's the men's fault. when changes in society have to be made, the burden has to be on men. it is ironically this thinking that allows society only to ever move into one direction where feminism and tradwife cucking are the only options on the menu. you might as well state openly what a huge fucking pussy worshipper you are if you already go that far because that opinion of yours makes you the same enabler as all those other cuck societies we have seen throughout history.

if i had to choose whose throat i could slit between a radical feminist, you and a chad, I'd choose you without hesitation. anyone who thinks women should get away with their bs and that the burden of responsibility should be put on men is deserving of torture and death. doesn't matter where this mindfucked tumor in your brain stems from, whether from islam, feminism, christianity or elsewhere.

that's why they have to be forced to grow up. they have as much of a lifetime as men have to do so. the reason they don't is because they're not forced into situations where they would have to do so. just like a child is capable of growing up, so is a foid. men don't just grow up out of thin air either. an environment needs to be created where foids have to grow up, where their options are 0, where they learn respect towards the male sex and where men are prevented from spoiling them.

the idea of gender roles is efficient, naturally beneficial for both sides, for nuclear family units and the children. but it's still far more beneficial and convenient for women than it is for men. not only that but it creates stability which strengthens government power which leads to further exploitation of males. not only have men never prepetrated the supposed crimes of oppression women keep claiming, but they even sacrificed themselves at work and in war for them. men invented and built everything foids ever used and yet they can't even appreciate it. just like a child that never wonders where the food comes from in the kitchen and just expects it to be there, yes. how can you simply forgive this? if a spoiled bratty prince grew up in an aristocrat household and acted like a brat all his life, you would not hesitate to kill and overthrow him. But for foids it's different because...? Pussy worship. that's all it is.

getting women 'back into the kitchen' is not a punishment for these wenches. it's what most women want. they want to be taken care of by a man, dominated by a man. why would you prefer to give them that kind of gratification after all they have done in the times before and since feminism has come around? They deserve real consequences for their actions for once in this fucking timeline. but oh no, let's give them what they want instead, just packaged differently again. Screw that. I'd rather be tortured in the hellfires for eternity than see women get off again so easily.

the internet and the birth control pill were invented around the same time at the beginning of the 2nd feminist movement. you might as well ask why the industrial revolution happened because that was the biggest mistake of misplaced optimism about what the results would be. feminism wasn't some flowery movement where western men and women thought it'd be a good idea to give women more rights, it was a bunch of rational kikes seeing a business opportunity to expand on. that's also why eastern countries are in full cooperation with the great reset and expanding women's rights for the same benefits.

muslims are selling their countries out to feminism. what about that is controlling women for the most part? men didn't 'lose control' of women. a lesser amount intentionally sold the control away for more power and because they aren't affected. you are treating the issue like some kind of socio-cultural debacle, where if only the mass of men behave a certain way, things fall in order. but look at your fucking self. how much power do you have to influence society? this is the exact kind of power you always had relative to your rulers. you aren't the son of some king or a multi-billion dollar banker. you can be lucky if you ever get a million bucks like pewdiepie, which is still nothing compared to the power a baron of an entire global cartel holds. and now you are mad at men for the trait you supposedly uphold but are criticising women for missing so much, rational behavior?

Too based tbhtbh. I’m scared of you now :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

While I don't like excusing a foid's behavior, I have to admit it's true... men did this. Having a daughter is truly cucked because I truly believe that's why they were given rights. A man had a daughter and he simped for her. So he gave her the right to vote and it all went to shit since then.

Many here are very hateful towards women for their hypergamous ways. Which i somewhat agree with albeit it's not a completely rational hatred.

If women are given access to endless amount of men they will fuck around like the dumb cunts they are. Picking the hottes and abusive ones because they only listen to their emotions.

Men in the west need to the same. We need to punish women like you would punish a child for misbehaving.

Overall even though i do hate modern women for being the way they are i know it's out of their hands. Most of my hatred is directed towards older men who doomed us to this life of hell.
KEEPCOPING

exactly how i think. "muh it's all cucks fault" no, it's not, even tho they're enablers, foids are still completely responsible for their actions. if i put candy in the table and say to a kid "wait 15 minutes here, and i'll give you another candy" and the kid eats it, the kid is completely responsible. incels need to stop with the "child brain" argument.

it's the same argument ITers use to shame us into being attracted to JBs. "stop being pedorino, this is muh children teenager childorino without being capable of consenting :soy:"

fuck this shit argument tbhngldedsrs :feelsree:

The thruth is women's brains work just like children's. Therefore they really can't be fully responsible for their actions.
By that logic, rats aren't responsible eating crops. It's how their brains work. Mosquitoes aren't responsible for sucking blood. It's how their brains work etc. There's nothing won't with hating things by their nature. If their brains are naturally fucked up, I still blame them
If we used your earlier logic, it's not cucked men's fault. It's just how their brains work.

Based

damn. brutal as always :feelzez: but I wouldn't go as far as saying that the elite isn't affected by this. chad is the new elite while moneycopers rot

Look at muslims. They are capable of controlling their women. For the most part.
Meme by people who know nothing about the muslim world.

Indonesia, largest muslim country: over 40% of women cheat ("Indonesia was ranked 2nd in Southeast Asia in the case of infidelity, with a percentage of 40%", "percentage of Indonesian women having an affair, 10% more than men")

Egypt, largest Arab country: a third of women cheat. (Man got death threats for saying this, eventually got 3 years jail with hard labor, and the TV show got suspended for airing his comments)

Craploads of hadith where women cheat is already plenty of proof that muslims couldn't control women. The sahabah even said that Muhammad's wife ("mother of the believers") cheated until the Quran said she didn't.

This is why I don't want to see a revival of the "tradcon" arrangement between men and women. Thinking we can fix gender relations by putting women "back in the kitchen" is like thinking you can make a piece of rotten, putrid meat good again by sticking it in the freezer. And I agree that a return to the tradcon setup would be women getting off extremely lightly. No- for everything they are and everything they've done, they deserve a reckoning far more harsh than simply being made into 1950s housewives.

Last edited:
I don't hate foids, I just hate how retarded they are. I don't think any incel actually hates foids.

Stop idealizing women. Women are to be blamed along with men, they're conscious beings and deliberately act with cruelty.
Very true, it's both sides' fault

Yes it’s my fault random females hundreds of miles away only want chad cock. Good observation

i will blame them anyway

The greyest of greycel threads.

View attachment 399898

exactly how i think. "muh it's all cucks fault" no, it's not, even tho they're enablers, foids are still completely responsible for their actions. if i put candy in the table and say to a kid "wait 15 minutes here, and i'll give you another candy" and the kid eats it, the kid is completely responsible. incels need to stop with the "child brain" argument.

it's the same argument ITers use to shame us into being attracted to JBs. "stop being pedorino, this is muh children teenager childorino without being capable of consenting :soy:"

fuck this shit argument tbhngldedsrs :feelsree:
i have less than 0 tolerance for the kind of thinking that makes excuses for foids. what he is saying is nothing short of:
"We need to speak women free of crimes and grant them full legal immunity."

That is more radically feminist than even radical feminism is. It is a pathetic way of rephrasing "women can do no wrong" and pretending as if that idea is somehow to the benefit of men.

Joined Jan 22, 2021

Just accept their nature. They’re children :soy:

A lot of it is on men, yes — my bet is that what probably happened is that older men who already “got theirs” basically were tired of their wives bitching about this or that and caved inadvertently screwing over generations of men to come, but I’m speculating.

The more I read about blackpill science the more I’m convinced ancient cultures were honestly much more based regarding women.

You just realized this? The people that had to give them rights were the ones that were stopping them from having rights.
We're in this mess not because of foids but foids enablers. Which are our own kin.
I can't remember the last time humanity actually worked together like in some anime

This is why I don't want to see a revival of the "tradcon" arrangement between men and women. Thinking we can fix gender relations by putting women "back in the kitchen" is like thinking you can make a piece of rotten, putrid meat good again by sticking it in the freezer. And I agree that a return to the tradcon setup would be women getting off extremely lightly. No- for everything they are and everything they've done, they deserve a reckoning far more harsh than simply being made into 1950s housewives.

Last edited:

Women are not to be blamed for their hypergamy in the current times​

bad title :( similar to something psyop will say tbh
to divert incels' anger from foids and trying to justify them. It is clear that they are also mistaken as like as men.
women must take responsibility for their actions also:(.
I'll assume you have good intentions this once
No it's men who did that. How could are fathers and grandfathers allow this to take place? I do not know
Because they are stupid, selfish, ignorant, scum and bluepilled simps.
I hope they are tormented in hell now
I think it's men's fault for not controlling them
you are right
Most of my hatred is directed towards older men who doomed us to this life of hell.
Most of my hatred is to all not blackpilled men i.e. 99% of men.

Last edited:
Men are by nature meant to control women as they are incapable of making rational decisions and if allowed to make free choices they would only listen to their emotions.

I'm adding this to my quote book

cucks.co if mods don't ban

JFL at the absolute state of the forum.

Get this redpill bullshit out of here.

Extremely based
They should be exterminated like all annoying pests. I don't care if the human race cqan't continue to reproduce
100% this

Last edited:
Enslave women is the answer
Well... thanks to simps we can't have that

I agree that foids are less capable of agency than us, but the fact is, we do punish children for their misbehaviors. We punish even pets, who have way less agency even, for them. So not punishing foids is gigacucked.

Of course cucks who enable foids must get an even bigger punishment.

Meme by people who know nothing about the muslim world.

Indonesia, largest muslim country: over 40% of women cheat ("Indonesia was ranked 2nd in Southeast Asia in the case of infidelity, with a percentage of 40%", "percentage of Indonesian women having an affair, 10% more than men")

Egypt, largest Arab country: a third of women cheat. (Man got death threats for saying this, eventually got 3 years jail with hard labor, and the TV show got suspended for airing his comments)

Craploads of hadith where women cheat is already plenty of proof that muslims couldn't control women. The sahabah even said that Muhammad's wife ("mother of the believers") cheated until the Quran said she didn't.

If muslim women cheated even in the past , then what is the solution ? MGTOW is the only solution then.

Oh look, women win yet again by doing nothing but letting men do their work for them.

Imagine being a genuine piece of shit female, and having some losers on a forum for lonley men defending you being a piece of shit

The human race is fucking amazing

God IQ post

The jews did this.
Tbh :feelscomfy:

Yes it is rational to hate those that do harm against you and your fellow Incels.

Irrational is the behavior of cucks, like yourself, that submit to foid degeneracy, and defend it, taking out of the foids dirty hands the responsibility for their own actions.

STOP saying things similar to "foids are just like children"!
And stop immediately. I can't stress this enough.
It is false, it is ridiculous and hurt Incels in many ways.

Women's brains don't "work just like children", not even close.

Children have innocence, foids do not. Children have conscience, foids do not. Children are truly ignorant when they do something bad. Foids do not. Foids are completely aware of the evil and despicable things they do, and they just don't care.

Women know the consequences, and they know that cucks will bail them out, like you, and remove their responsibility, and they "Tee Hee" their whore way out of jail for things that would otherwise ruin a man's life. Like rape, or stealing shit, or destruction of property, or domestic violence.

The cucks say "they are just like children, she didn't know what she was doing! She acted on emotion!" and the whore foids get squeak clean out of horrendous crimes.

That idea that "women are just like children" is an abomination.
No. Children are children. Women are foids. Period.

If you want, you can say that women are infantile, that women are utterly irresponsible, that women are willful ignorant. That they are spoiled, evil and despicable. That they are insidious. That they exploit others to take care of them. That they take advantage of people. That they leech on society.

Second. Because often I see those that hate Incels twist those words and use that as a "proof of pedo".

"See? Those dirty Incels see children just like women! Pedos!"
"For them Incels, women and children are equal, interchangeable."
"When Incels say that women are just like children, they mean that you can do to children all the adult things you do to women! See how those evil Incels have a twisted view of the world?"

Foids are pretty cunning when they want to exploit or get things. They are "socially rational" when they need. And they often use the cowardly tactics of emotional manipulation against men. The idea that foids are some kind of animal guided solely by biology and "emotions" is what gets them out of crimes.

Foids don't feel emotions. They mimic it from men. Foids are like psychopaths. That is why their responses are so exaggerated. They don't really feel the emotion, they just fake it.

Chad tells them something not even funny, they laugh like crazy whores.
A man lightly bumps on her in a crowded bus. They scream as if their arm was torn apart.
Another women or a man is winning an argument. She starts crying.

It seems irrational? Pure emotional manipulation of a cold emotionless psychopath.

Foids behave like the textbook definition of psycopaths. That is a fact.

Foids are every bit responsible for every fucking shit their do. Every atom of every degenerate action.

If the kid gets sick out of eating candy. They won't do it again.
Foids on the other hand, are on a "cocaine addiction" type of scenario. The more they get, the more they want.
Until they die and destroy society alongside them.

Foids have no emotions. When they choose Chad it is pure degeneracy + biology. They don't "feel" anything for Chads. The proof of that, is that they are not loyal even for Chad. They go to Tyrone, then Jamal, then another Chad. They don't do that guided by "emotion", they do that guided by biology + "freedom to be degenerates".

(((Someone))) convinced them.

To the emotional and naive ((them)) played in their heartstrings "poor women so oppressed".
To the corrupt ((them)) promised that women would make labor cheaper (indeed it does) and they would become rich.
To the Chads ((they)) promised endless sex.
To the Incels ((they)) promised that "women will just give sex to everybody! See goyim?"

"They will even give sex to you! Sexual liberation! Sounds good right? Just sign it already, no need to read the fine print!" Once those foids get "freedom" they will suck your dick."

All lies.

Correct.

Incorrect. We need to punish women like we would punish a MEN for the same "social crimes"/degeneracy and unlawful criminal acts.

"Overall even though i do hate modern women for being the way they are i know it's out of their hands."

WTF. NO. IT'S NOT "OUT OF THEIR HANDS".
It's completely within their grasp to correct societies degenerate state. They are the gatekeepers of sex now more than ever.
Know why they don't do that? Not because "its out of their hands", but because they are evil pieces of shit. That enjoy all the degeneracy that their "freedom" causes.

For the same reason that corrupt politicians don't stop corruption. Foids benefit from it.
Your argument is so stupid. So imbecile. It's like saying that being decent is "out of the hands" of criminal corrupt politicians.
You are correct but it is cuck who have enabled them . They were in control in the past. If you keep lion as a pet and you free the lion from the cage . And that Lion goes out and kills someone , who is to be blamed ? You or the Lion ?

Yes it’s my fault random females hundreds of miles away only want chad cock. Good observation
Lolz exactly! Dig the shakeschooler profile pic btw.

Women's selectivity is their fault. The game for men is entirely different. And it is Chad and the elites fault for brainwashing the foids into enabling each other into a stupid clusterf#@$
Yes it is rational to hate those that do harm against you and your fellow Incels.

Irrational is the behavior of cucks, like yourself, that submit to foid degeneracy, and defend it, taking out of the foids dirty hands the responsibility for their own actions.

STOP saying things similar to "foids are just like children"!
And stop immediately. I can't stress this enough.
It is false, it is ridiculous and hurt Incels in many ways.

Women's brains don't "work just like children", not even close.

Children have innocence, foids do not. Children have conscience, foids do not. Children are truly ignorant when they do something bad. Foids do not. Foids are completely aware of the evil and despicable things they do, and they just don't care.

Women know the consequences, and they know that cucks will bail them out, like you, and remove their responsibility, and they "Tee Hee" their whore way out of jail for things that would otherwise ruin a man's life. Like rape, or stealing shit, or destruction of property, or domestic violence.

The cucks say "they are just like children, she didn't know what she was doing! She acted on emotion!" and the whore foids get squeak clean out of horrendous crimes.

That idea that "women are just like children" is an abomination.
No. Children are children. Women are foids. Period.

If you want, you can say that women are infantile, that women are utterly irresponsible, that women are willful ignorant. That they are spoiled, evil and despicable. That they are insidious. That they exploit others to take care of them. That they take advantage of people. That they leech on society.

Second. Because often I see those that hate Incels twist those words and use that as a "proof of pedo".

"See? Those dirty Incels see children just like women! Pedos!"
"For them Incels, women and children are equal, interchangeable."
"When Incels say that women are just like children, they mean that you can do to children all the adult things you do to women! See how those evil Incels have a twisted view of the world?"

Foids are pretty cunning when they want to exploit or get things. They are "socially rational" when they need. And they often use the cowardly tactics of emotional manipulation against men. The idea that foids are some kind of animal guided solely by biology and "emotions" is what gets them out of crimes.

Foids don't feel emotions. They mimic it from men. Foids are like psychopaths. That is why their responses are so exaggerated. They don't really feel the emotion, they just fake it.

Chad tells them something not even funny, they laugh like crazy whores.
A man lightly bumps on her in a crowded bus. They scream as if their arm was torn apart.
Another women or a man is winning an argument. She starts crying.

It seems irrational? Pure emotional manipulation of a cold emotionless psychopath.

Foids behave like the textbook definition of psycopaths. That is a fact.

Foids are every bit responsible for every fucking shit their do. Every atom of every degenerate action.

If the kid gets sick out of eating candy. They won't do it again.
Foids on the other hand, are on a "cocaine addiction" type of scenario. The more they get, the more they want.
Until they die and destroy society alongside them.

Foids have no emotions. When they choose Chad it is pure degeneracy + biology. They don't "feel" anything for Chads. The proof of that, is that they are not loyal even for Chad. They go to Tyrone, then Jamal, then another Chad. They don't do that guided by "emotion", they do that guided by biology + "freedom to be degenerates".

(((Someone))) convinced them.

To the emotional and naive ((them)) played in their heartstrings "poor women so oppressed".
To the corrupt ((them)) promised that women would make labor cheaper (indeed it does) and they would become rich.
To the Chads ((they)) promised endless sex.
To the Incels ((they)) promised that "women will just give sex to everybody! See goyim?"

"They will even give sex to you! Sexual liberation! Sounds good right? Just sign it already, no need to read the fine print!" Once those foids get "freedom" they will suck your dick."

All lies.

Correct.

Incorrect. We need to punish women like we would punish a MEN for the same "social crimes"/degeneracy and unlawful criminal acts.

"Overall even though i do hate modern women for being the way they are i know it's out of their hands."

WTF. NO. IT'S NOT "OUT OF THEIR HANDS".
It's completely within their grasp to correct societies degenerate state. They are the gatekeepers of sex now more than ever.
Know why they don't do that? Not because "its out of their hands", but because they are evil pieces of shit. That enjoy all the degeneracy that their "freedom" causes.

For the same reason that corrupt politicians don't stop corruption. Foids benefit from it.
Your argument is so stupid. So imbecile. It's like saying that being decent is "out of the hands" of criminal corrupt politicians.
Yeah simping to politics is a classic enabler of both Chad and foids alike. Society is degenerate and corrupt and people feed off it being that way. All except the sane rational minded incel. Arthur Schopenhauer was a volcel and he still believed the hype of the time period that women are hebephrenic fyi.

Last edited: