Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are praised for their genetics even more than blonde hair and blue eye aryans during nazi Germany.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Women automatically get praised just for having a hole even ıf they are fat/dirty,but ıts even more fucked up when they get worshipped over their skin,hair shape,nose and hair color even through they never worked for it.
Meanwhıle in nazi Germany even Hıtler had some standarts about genes of aryans and hated trashy weak or incest ones.
Women worshipping is worse than eugenics.

the majority of women are also just average to below average looking. it's just that women can get away with ugly facial features

Women worshipping is worse than eugenics.
Well that's obvious, you know that the average man has almost no standards, he only cares about passing his genes in any hole. Trust me if chad and chadlite had high standards, we would not have so many problems currently.

And some women even dare to say , the standards are higher for them

the majority of women are also just average to below average looking. it's just that women can get away with ugly facial features
Toilets just have to exist males have to mogg other males.

And they can use fake-up to draw a new face on top of their real one.

Nazis are just women worshippers in disguise

Well that's obvious, you know that the average man has almost no standards, he only cares about passing his genes in any hole. Trust me if chad and chadlite had high standards, we would not have so many problems currently.

This. If I was Chadlite or plus then I'd only fuck Staceylites at the minimum. As Handsome+ugly may result in ugly kids. Why would I defile myself with a filthy woman? I have no idea, too much pride and self-respect I guess. Men are really low-IQ brutes with sex drives too high for their own good and only a few would refrain from such a pairing. Masculinity should be praised and then men would care for themselves and their genetic legacy, but because of woman worship even men who are healthy in mind and body look at scummy women like matriarchs. So they'll consider themselves "lucky" to even fuck a snag-toothed lazy-eyed pudgy whore with bipolar disorder.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back