Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Women are pre programmed with blackpill at birth

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
-
Think about it, they may be virtue signallingmaxxxing but foids automatically go for highest SMV male possible. It’s just an innate thing for foids to ignore less than desirable males no matter how much gymcelling or personalitymaxxing a subhuman does.
If your bones are fucked, ITS OVER
If you’re a fatcel ITS OVER
If you have a low iq, ITS OVER
If you are N33T or low income ITS OVER

We must find a way to hack the matrix and rewire the programming foids have been given and commence order 69 when the time is right. :feelsLSD::feelsEhh:

Fatcel = volcel, though you might have even worse face structure underneath the fat, so it's even more over than it was.

I wish that foid firmware would be developed by Microsoft and you could hack foids as easy as pirating windows

Fatcel = volcel, though you might have even worse face structure underneath the fat, so it's even more over than it was.

I wish that foid firmware would be developed by Microsoft and you could hack foids as easy as pirating windows
Fatcels May be volcels but the point stands even FAT foids wouldn’t choose a fat fuck and would prefer a jacked chad. This is simply a fact proved by the tinder experiment :cryfeels:

we may not be able to hack existing foids but the technology to program our own robot whores or cloning our own foids isn’t that far away:feelstrash:

Foids will still jump on neet chads dick

Foids will still jump on neet chads dick
Keyword chad, chad is basically an override in the matrix we live in. Chad can literally be a fucking autist and still slay in the mental hospital JFL

even FAT foids wouldn’t choose a fat fuck and would prefer a jacked chad
This is what I like the most. Femoids with defects do not want sex with their own kind.

Fatcels May be volcels but the point stands even FAT foids wouldn’t choose a fat fuck and would prefer a jacked chad. This is simply a fact proved by the tinder experiment :cryfeels:

we may not be able to hack existing foids but the technology to program our own robot whores or cloning our own foids isn’t that far away:feelstrash:
True, but I meant that while you have low chance as a fatcel. By losing fat you can either increase it by 50% or decrease by the same margin. Doesn't matter if your 0 smv will become negative. Atleast you tried, figured you're even uglier, and if you want you gain the wait back. But what if you have good bonz :what:.

Keyword chad, chad is basically an override in the matrix we live in. Chad can literally be a fucking autist and still slay in the mental hospital JFL
Chad is just that cheating whore of a boss like jinpachi (can't come up with any better analogy at 3 am) that hax his way out. Jfl, if, IF we get to someday play as Chad, it will be handicapped experience coz not boss anymore

This is what I like the most. Femoids with defects do not want sex with their own kind.
“Stay in your fucking lane you dirty incel subhuman trash, you don’t deserve better. Be happy with what you get”

The hypocrisy....
Fuck this gay earth
:feelsseriously:

Women aren't programmed with the black pill. They are a black pill themselves.

You can NEVER Beat thé genetics sequence encoded deep in your cells .genetics is your destiny . The only way to win it is by awakening the Devine within , that's what I believe . Nothing can beat the genetics other then God .

You can NEVER Beat thé genetics sequence encoded deep in your cells .genetics is your destiny . The only way to win it is by awakening the Devine within , that's what I believe . Nothing can beat the genetics other then God .
Environment plays a role too. If you mouth breath 24/7 and your face grows downwards, it’s over no matter how good your genetics are. You have to be genetically blessed + the ideal environment. It’s even harder than just having good genetics

Women aren't programmed with the black pill. They are a black pill themselves.
Until recently they weren't even aware of it either. Just like when people used to say women are redpilled. They are the inspiration for the redpill and blackpill but they aren't redpilled or blackpilled themselves.

Environment plays a role too. If you mouth breath 24/7 and your face grows downwards, it’s over no matter how good your genetics are. You have to be genetically blessed + the ideal environment. It’s even harder than just having good genetics
Tbh , if you are a mouth breather like my self , who doesn't know how to eat sit walk and eat healthy and properly . You have been raised worse then animal and your parents are fucking worthless idiots . Tbh .

Tbh , if you are a mouth breather like my self , who doesn't know how to eat sit walk and eat healthy and properly . You have been raised worse then animal and your parents are fucking worthless idiots . Tbh .

it’s over for mouth breathercels

truth is all humans are pre programmed at birth to be attracted to certain features men and women alike. kids are naturally blackpilled and will make fun of someone for looking different. it is the virtue signaling that is programmed into people so they learn to hide what they really feel.

They personify the blackpill. And them most beautiful thing about it? They have convinced many that it is some spiteful virgin's creation.