[Serious] Women are property

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Overlord
★★★★★
25d 22h 55m
Women should be treated as property, under the ownership of her father, or any other men in her immediate family.

They don't have any intellectual capacity, they constantly make poor decisions and are very emotionally unstable.

The only function they serve to society is through childbirth and then rearing the children. They serve no other purpose.

The men of the house decide whom she may marry, and premarital sex should be disallowed. Society is already seeing the results of allowing women to choose their partners; single motherhood is at an all time high, and women initiating divorces is also at an all time high. So it's time to take this decision from their hands, it's obvious that they cannot be trusted with this responsibility.

P.S. Ideally, they should be caged, like zoo animals within the home. What's the point of letting them outside? All they'll do is end up slutting around and making a mockery of themselves. Their naturally promiscuous and vulgar behavior should be curbed.

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

clown
★★★★★
128d 15h 54m
Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
18m
Great way of putting it, OP.

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
Modern Foids are Chad's property right now thanks to feminism

Mahlo

Mahlo

Lost time is never found again.
★★★★★
41d 20h 35m
Wrong, property appreciates in value over time

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
AM I IN THE SCREENCAP? :soy::soy::soy:

TINMAN

TINMAN

Existence is cope
★★★★★
80d 7h 37m
Tbh, I think this is the best solution to combat hypergamy. Women need to feel that they are "Trading up" or achieving something when they get a relationship. They need to feel degraded, like they are somehow inferior to their spouse, that they are easily replacable, in order to get aroused by them and feel fulfilled.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
102d 12h 33m
Seize the means of reproduction!!

F

FuckShitPiss

Banned
-
18m
While my heart goes out to people experiencing the incel life, I can't go along with reducing fellow human beings to property or 3rd class "citizens". Subsidized plastic surgery or genetic engineering is a far more civilized solution. Or just give all the uglies, shorties, autists and cripples a robot partner/sex doll.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Overlord
★★★★★
25d 22h 55m
While my heart goes out to people experiencing the incel life, I can't go along with reducing fellow human beings to property or 3rd class "citizens". Subsidized plastic surgery or genetic engineering is a far more civilized solution. Or just give all the uglies, shorties, autists and cripples sex dolls.
Fine, forget about the terminology.

But what about women's poor choice in partners? As I stated in the OP, women initiating divorces is at an all time high, and so is single motherhood. So it's obvious that they can't make the right choices in men. They marry idiot Chads when there are tonnes of decent single men out there. So this choice MUST be taken out of their hands, and then society will progress.

M

Mickymuller

Recruit
22m
They should be sold in the camel market if they are not married to a single men. Betrayal from a foid should be punished by death.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
147d 8h 58m
Women should be treated as property, under the ownership of her father, or any other men in her immediate family.
Females should be treated as trash.

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
1d 16h 26m
Message should've just said hippity hoppity. Would've had same effect.

St. Incel

St. Incel

Recruit
★★
1d 15h 25m
Didn't read anything but title, but yes this is true

F

FuckShitPiss

Banned
-
18m
Fine, forget about the terminology.

But what about women's poor choice in partners? As I stated in the OP, women initiating divorces is at an all time high, and so is single motherhood. So it's obvious that they can't make the right choices in men. They marry idiot Chads when there are tonnes of decent single men out there. So this choice MUST be taken out of their hands, and then society will progress.
Give all the decent single men plastic surgery, then the "roasties" will start making better choices because those decent single men will now look good enough for their positive attributes to matter. Women nowadays make their own money, so they value sexual attraction above all else, even if he has nothing else to offer her.

celery

celery

Autismcel emeritus
-
Single moms are a plague upon Egypt.