Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are property

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Women should be treated as property, under the ownership of her father, or any other men in her immediate family.

They don't have any intellectual capacity, they constantly make poor decisions and are very emotionally unstable.

The only function they serve to society is through childbirth and then rearing the children. They serve no other purpose.

The men of the house decide whom she may marry, and premarital sex should be disallowed. Society is already seeing the results of allowing women to choose their partners; single motherhood is at an all time high, and women initiating divorces is also at an all time high. So it's time to take this decision from their hands, it's obvious that they cannot be trusted with this responsibility.

P.S. Ideally, they should be caged, like zoo animals within the home. What's the point of letting them outside? All they'll do is end up slutting around and making a mockery of themselves. Their naturally promiscuous and vulgar behavior should be curbed.

Great way of putting it, OP.

Modern Foids are Chad's property right now thanks to feminism

Wrong, property appreciates in value over time

AM I IN THE SCREENCAP? :soy::soy::soy:

Tbh, I think this is the best solution to combat hypergamy. Women need to feel that they are "Trading up" or achieving something when they get a relationship. They need to feel degraded, like they are somehow inferior to their spouse, that they are easily replacable, in order to get aroused by them and feel fulfilled.

Seize the means of reproduction!!

While my heart goes out to people experiencing the incel life, I can't go along with reducing fellow human beings to property or 3rd class "citizens". Subsidized plastic surgery or genetic engineering is a far more civilized solution. Or just give all the uglies, shorties, autists and cripples a robot partner/sex doll.

While my heart goes out to people experiencing the incel life, I can't go along with reducing fellow human beings to property or 3rd class "citizens". Subsidized plastic surgery or genetic engineering is a far more civilized solution. Or just give all the uglies, shorties, autists and cripples sex dolls.

Fine, forget about the terminology.

But what about women's poor choice in partners? As I stated in the OP, women initiating divorces is at an all time high, and so is single motherhood. So it's obvious that they can't make the right choices in men. They marry idiot Chads when there are tonnes of decent single men out there. So this choice MUST be taken out of their hands, and then society will progress.

They should be sold in the camel market if they are not married to a single men. Betrayal from a foid should be punished by death.

Women should be treated as property, under the ownership of her father, or any other men in her immediate family.

Females should be treated as trash.

Message should've just said hippity hoppity. Would've had same effect.

Didn't read anything but title, but yes this is true

Fine, forget about the terminology.

But what about women's poor choice in partners? As I stated in the OP, women initiating divorces is at an all time high, and so is single motherhood. So it's obvious that they can't make the right choices in men. They marry idiot Chads when there are tonnes of decent single men out there. So this choice MUST be taken out of their hands, and then society will progress.

Give all the decent single men plastic surgery, then the "roasties" will start making better choices because those decent single men will now look good enough for their positive attributes to matter. Women nowadays make their own money, so they value sexual attraction above all else, even if he has nothing else to offer her.

Single moms are a plague upon Egypt.