Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women are pure evil

deafcel

deafcel

autismcel, deafcel. Can you top that?
★★
They have 1000s of sensors to feel you up. You can never show any weakness. If you are sad and depressed and don't laugh, they will never try to cheer you up.

They will talk behind your back, what a loser you are. They will ignore you. They will never say shit to your face. They rather try to bring you down together, hand in hand.

They would never beat you or spit on you because that means giving attention to you.

No. They know the most cruel thing you can do to a man is to ignore him. Over days, months, years. They enjoy seeing you slowly going down the drain as you never get any affection, sex and cuddles.

They all do this together. In a new town, the foids don't know you but they can see you have been damaged by other foids and so they will continue to play this game.

That's the most cruel torture there is: the complete denial of any love. And the foids know that. They know it so well.

They also have some weird personality detectors

foids are a single organism , they are a hivemind hat operates globally

They also have some weird personality detectors
But if you have [Hunter Eyes] you can deflect their Judging Gaze, a [Chiseled Jawline] can penetrate any Personality Field and let's not forget the most important feature: [Increased Height] which will get you out of reach from their Shaming Tactics.

didnt some religion talk about women being evil or some shit?

I relate to this to much. Every woman except my mother has ignored me my entire life.