Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are responsible for the sperg epidemic

PEETER

PEETER

Veteran
★★
Another example of women creating all suffering in the world is their ability to reproduce when autistic. Creating basically an army of permavirgin spergs like me.

I have mild autism. I know how it feels :/, social interactions feel like I'm playing on Nightmare difficulty.

Another example of women creating all suffering in the world is their ability to reproduce when autistic. Creating basically an army of permavirgin spergs like me.

Also having kids later so they can ride the carousel creates autistic kids

Women are the reason for all evil in this world

I'm pretty sure it's all the chemicals and plastics we have.

I'm pretty sure it's all the chemicals and plastics we have.
Nah. Autistic male = incel for life
autistic females = no problems with relationships etc.

Nah. Autistic male = incel for life
autistic females = no problems with relationships etc.
What? No I was saying that the increase in autism cases in recent years is due to chemical and plastic exposure

I have mild autism. I know how it feels :/, social interactions feel like I'm playing on Nightmare difficulty.

#MeToo. Social interactions that come as effortlessly as breathing for normies are things that I have to think about carefully every step of the way.

What? No I was saying that the increase in autism cases in recent years is due to chemical and plastic exposure
That is a possibility, although I'm not sure if they are actually putting oestrogen in foods (I hope not), you know considering the fact that most foods are processed and probably GMO. There is also a link with vaccines although I'm not sure about vaccines either.

Same, I've gotten into trouble for some of the most minor shit because of it.

Some of the more forward-thinking autism awareness activists have actually talked about the need for parents of autistic sons to warn them about the dangers of harassment or worse by the police, and to teach them how to interact with law enforcement in a way that (hopefully) doesn't give the cops an excuse to escalate the situation.

Autistic/aspie men are much more vulnerable to police abuse than tyrones tbh.