Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are so fickle it's foolish to have feelings for them.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
Never believe people are your friends. Everything is just material exchange, or ego value signalling. Real friendship comes from primal admiration, not love or compassion and consideration.

It wasn't always like this. When there is a high dense of people in one area, or too many of them accessible via online & social media.. humans don't value one another as much.

This is why people are extremely friendly and genuinely caring in small towns.

Also, primal admiration was easily achievable to the average guy before social media because foids didn't have easy and quick access to top tier genetics.

Now since they can get the most attractive male in a 40 mile radius, the threshold for reaching primal admiration has gone through the ceiling.

You now have to be born with the desirable bone structure and genetics to reach it.

This is your competition now.

.... Which is why women are so fickle now

Last edited:
True af. I have never considered any person as a real friend in my whole life tbh.

Just make sure you don't have any foids as friends. They will use you as an emotional resource aka an emotional tampon.

Only genetically engineered loli catgirl for domestic ownership can truly love her master. This is dark world, this is dark time

My only “true” friend comes and goes. checks on how im doing and we rarely do something together. Last time was NYE. My other closest friend already roped last year.

I never even made the effort to try to befriend foids. You could fit every word I've spoken to foids in a 300 word essay.

It wasn't always like this. When there is a high dense of people in one area, or too many of them accessible via online & social media.. humans don't value one another as much.

Also, primal admiration was easily achievable to the average guy before social media because foids didn't have easy and quick access to top tier genetics.

Now since they can get the most attractive male in a 40 mile radius, the threshold for reaching primal admiration has gone through the ceiling.
View attachment 116095

You now have to be born with the desirable bone structure and genetics to reach it.

View attachment 116096

Beautifully written.

Every man is now compared to the best men on a national or global wide scale.

Beautifully written.

Every man is now compared to the best men on a national or global wide scale.
An asteroid really needs to shake this shit up i cant go on forever paying for sex or posting on r/deadbedrooms all because i wasnt born good looking enough jfl at existence.

Women are shamelessly fickle. They lose attraction so goddamn quick for low tier men yet can never truly break off a shitty relationship with chad or a high tier normie. Such pee brained useless holes.

My only “true” friend comes and goes. checks on how im doing and we rarely do something together.
about same here. really makes me think just how little you really mean to people when you are at your lowest . hell i have BLOOD family who dont give a shit about me.

about same here. really makes me think just how little you really mean to people when you are at your lowest . hell i have BLOOD family who dont give a shit about me.
This is all because love is relational. The true dynamic behind human intimacy (primal human nature) is not defined because it would make the blackpill true, and they don't want to be marked for what they REALLY are.

Women are shamelessly fickle. They lose attraction so goddamn quick for low tier men yet can never truly break off a shitty relationship with chad or a high tier normie. Such pee brained useless holes.

View attachment 116095

View attachment 116096

Such beings of creatures are they.