Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women are so proud of being chad's cumdumpster

Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
★★★
Foids have no shame at all. This is the type of cute underwear you would like them to wear
W7

But this is what the whores wear instead
W5
W1
W2
W6

These whores need to be stopped :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Bonus jfl
W3
W4

Imagine the mentality of someone who gets a tattoo like this and doesn't care about who can see it. Imagine that your mother has such atrocity on her back :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

These whores can't help but love BBC

"Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven; And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground." - Genesis 19:24-25

I don't excpect anything else from western women tbh.

S3nd them to Liberia!

all those foids have redeemed themselves completely useless

It's not just adult foids, I was at McDonald's today and my sister saw some 13 year old girls using tinder to hook up with older men,i heard some of the conversation and I just thought this is why the internet should be adult only and tinder needs to be banned, the state of society is just going down so fast and I honestly think children in the future will be so fucked up that they wont even know they are children.

It's not just adult foids, I was at McDonald's today and my sister saw some 13 year old girls using tinder to hook up with older men,i heard some of the conversation and I just thought this is why the internet should be adult only and tinder needs to be banned, the state of society is just going down so fast and I honestly think children in the future will be so fucked up that they wont even know they are children.

jesus christ, do they just lie about their age?

My wife will wear this at all times

Images 22

I never had a foid want Muh ‘bbc’ :lul: :lul: :lul:

Ship them off to Africa on a one-way ticket and see how much they love blacks after being denied their usual privileges from the west